F1 2010 Suttering Problem's

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has already been answered but When Im playing my game I get quite alot of stuttering and drop in FPS whilst Im racing, I can put up with it however it really does become annoying quickly so I was wondering what are the possible fix's for this? or If anyone can help me

Ive done that before but the problem still seems to come up, Thanks anyway :)

If you're sure it's not a problem with your graphics card check for anything that could be using the CPU a lot.
Stuff like anti-viruses that scan real time and perform scheduled checks could be causing stuttering though obviously you'd want to be careful when disabling these. Check the task manager while gaming and go to the performance tab, see if CPU or Memory usage is maxed out and that could help locate the problem too :)

Are all your drivers up to date? What is your system specs?

My processor is a AMD Phenom(tm) 9650 Quad-Core Processor 2.30 GHz and 2GB of RAM,
Graphics card is a ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series, thats the most I know at the moment lol I can probably find out more :)

If you're sure it's not a problem with your graphics card check for anything that could be using the CPU a lot.
Stuff like anti-viruses that scan real time and perform scheduled checks could be causing stuttering though obviously you'd want to be careful when disabling these. Check the task manager while gaming and go to the performance tab, see if CPU or Memory usage is maxed out and that could help locate the problem too :)

Ive been thinking about that, Ive made sure most of the things in the background aren't running. I thought trying to make the f12010.exe main priority when playing see if that makes a difference but Ive heard that it doesn't work very well, I heard about making a new path for the replay file ect but when i did that I had to completely reinstall the whole game because either I did it wrong or it just didnt work out lol :)

Have you patched the game to 1.01? I seem to remember the stuttering being worse prior to this.

Might also be worth checking your hard drive power settings in Control Panel.

Im not sure, If you can find it and send me a link Ill see if that makes a difference and Ill see what I can do with my Hard drive :) Thanks for the suggestions :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back