Physics Suspensions problem

Hi all,

I have a problem with the suspensions of my car in Assetto Corsa. i have been trying several configurations in the suspensions.ini, but the suspension doesn't change the behavior, i mean, with the app ingame of the suspension, the front suspension has not almost weight and the rear suspension has a lot weight, i would like to equilibrate the suspension for to have the same weight front and rear.

I put the image for to better comprension :

suspensions_1.png

you can see the yellow bars. front almost has noting and rear has too much. i would like to have the same in front and rear.

I have tried a lot configurations in suspensions.ini and they don't change, always they remain so.

thank you in advance :)

Those coloured bars are not a representation of 'weight', they are showing slip ratio/angle for each wheel.

Being RWD, you are almost always gonna have more slip ratio on the rear than the front - that is very normal.

Those coloured bars are not a representation of 'weight', they are showing slip ratio/angle for each wheel.

Being RWD, you are almost always gonna have more slip ratio on the rear than the front - that is very normal.

thank you for the aclaration :)

then, only for to experimentate, if i change the ratio or the angle of the wheel then the yellow bars will change ?

Edit:
it works, if i change the angle of the wheel, the yellow bars change too :)

Last edited:

i already saw it, i saw that if i change the angle of the wheels, the yellow bars increase or decrease (all this with the car on top speed and on straight line what it was my reference)

Thanks a lot :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back