SuperV8 - NASCAR Liveries

Skins SuperV8 - NASCAR Liveries 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, thanks for all of the awesome work. How many cars can fit on the Super V8 grid? Do you just download and drop the one file or do you have do any other steps. Thanks for Awesome Bill btw..Him that ole Earnhardt are going to just go round and round when ovals drop. I tell ya what.

Hey, thanks for all of the awesome work. How many cars can fit on the Super V8 grid? Do you just download and drop the one file or do you have do any other steps. Thanks for Awesome Bill btw..Him that ole Earnhardt are going to just go round and round when ovals drop. I tell ya what.
Thank you, glad to hear you like the liveries ! I tested the V8's on many tracks, pretty much all of them allowed up to 30 cars on track.

In the "overview" section i wrote how to install it - extract the RAR file into the room AMS 2 folder where the game is installed. Then when another version of my mod comes out, extract it there and just overwrite the files when asked.

TomLehockySVK updated SuperV8 - NASCAR Liveries with a new update entry:

1.0 Version is released !

It's done ! After 40 days, 200+ hours of work, what started as just me wanting to make a Dale Earnhardt #3 livery for myself, quickly became a passion project to make a full pack of 30 Nascar drivers from various eras.

Many of these were my own choices, and just as many were suggested to be included, and for those ideas i thank you, this pack became all the better thanks to Your ideas !

What is next now, you ask ? I will be taking a small break, and then first fix the "preview" files, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back