Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

It was good racing with you all. Sorry for anyone that I made any errors around. My computer was stuttering a lot so between that and running out of skill/talent/speed myself, I was all over the place.

Did anyone else have some bad stuttering on race two? I wonder if I just need to turn the graphics down on that track with that car, or if it was more internet connection based.

It was good racing with you all. Sorry for anyone that I made any errors around. My computer was stuttering a lot so between that and running out of skill/talent/speed myself, I was all over the place.

Did anyone else have some bad stuttering on race two? I wonder if I just need to turn the graphics down on that track with that car, or if it was more internet connection based.
No stuttering my end. Didn't notice any high ping from you......(if that's any help!):O_o:

I've had wild microstutters off the grid in the first race while having around 250 FPS at the same time. That is ridiculous. I turned the effects down to med for the second race and the start went smoothly with framerates around 450 FPS.

I've had wild microstutters off the grid in the first race while having around 250 FPS at the same time. That is ridiculous. I turned the effects down to med for the second race and the start went smoothly with framerates around 450 FPS.
In the past I've had the same. For me it was the 'shadows' setting. Had to select Low/Off with everything else set to Max fps at 150+

I thought I'd give a try to these Vees. They are quite hard to drive! Some of you are crazy fast. :alien:
Anyways, nice racing and I had a cool battle with @Yves Larose during the second race.

Nothing special for me. I'd say it clearly does not look like a connection issue. Maybe try lowering some graphic settings as the guys said (effects and shadows), or check if you have any program running in the backgroud that could cause some troubles.

I am fairly new to this game, and was interested in racing online. How high is the level in these races and are newcomers welcome? I can race the AI at about 95-100 and have a wheel, but not that much experience otherwise. Also is there the possibility to try a race before purchasing premium? Thanks for your help.

Great event, thank you all for turning out.

During race I was definitely seeing some network issues. All the players had good pings, however one car for sure (Ryan's) was intermittently vanishing, or you could see the "position prediction code" moving the car unnaturally. From my side I never skipped a beat graphics / video wise.

Shout out to Sven for a great drive and fantastic duel in R2. Very clean and quick... I managed to make contact with you a few times, but could not get past... only to push a bit too hard then drop back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back