Cars SUPERGT GT500 2020 MOD WIP

I'm surprised you managed to get any physics data at all. If you don't mind me asking, how extensive is it? Geometries? Dimensions? Dynos?

If it's extensive, it'll be interesting indeed. I hope your physics dev is capable.

Hello all, it's been such a long time..
The GT-R got rusty too...
GT-RMOSS2.jpg

All jokes aside,(here's my rendering on the V-ray) Corona has thrown our schedule way out of whack!
I was going to be on the grid for this month's race at Fuji Speedway, and I was going to do various interviews
But as you know, we're unable to cover the race because of the effects of Corona.
For now, I'm going to the official Fuji test on June 27th.
WIP Picture↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
__custom_showroom_1590819901.png

__custom_showroom_1590819929.png

__custom_showroom_1590819968.png

>>Mitja Bonca
I read your DM after all this time.
I don't usually check the activities, so sorry for the late reply...
okey, you have a grate relationship of DTM Driver!
I have relationship to a few GT500 driver via to Interproto Eseries project.
I have joined a lot of simulator project as professional .(interporto,FIA-F4,TOYOTA&etc...)

If you can make use of your knowledge in this MOD, please provide us with your physics data.
There's a big difference between the GT500 and DTM in the set-up, but it's going to have a very good effect.:)

I don't think this is necessary for Mitja-san, but for those who don't know, I'll explain
The GT500 has some of the world's highest performance tires and the Japanese race track surface is very high grip compared to Europe, so the setup style is very different.
Specifically, the current trend in GT500 is high rake angle and high spring rate.
The GT500 drivers had a completely different setup than usual as they were using Hancock tires for the DTMvs GT500 dream race.
One GT500 driver told me that he had raised the ride height and lowered the spring rate.

The Interproto E series, an event using my MOD, is now being held!
Please check it out if you'd like to join!
__custom_showroom_1585233223.jpg

Please follow me on my twitter!

Last edited:
Experience shows us the manufacturers really only care if we use the real names, and apart from Ferrari and Porsche (anno summer 2016) also only once you try making money of it.
Some are even pretty open towards free "fan recreations" (iirc Ford and Volvo)
Not a sim but look at the "Honda Civics" in GTA 5, they aren't called Honda Civics but they're very clearly based on and look almost completely identical the EK9 and FK8 Civics

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.