Supercharger For Satsuma

3D Models Supercharger For Satsuma 1.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MSCLoader ERROR: Mod SuperchargerForSatsuma throw an error!

Details: Transform child out of bounds in Void OnLoad()

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

UnityEngine.UnityException: Transform child out of bounds

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Transform:GetChild (int)

at SuperchargerForSatsuma.SuperchargerForSatsuma.OnLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MSCLoader.ModLoader+<LoadMods>d__69.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I upgraded to the new version and now it says "it thrown too many errors" so I reset the mod it didn't work and the error continued so I deleted all mods except this one and the error still remains

MSCLoader ERROR: Mod SuperchargerForSatsuma throw an error!

Details: Transform child out of bounds in Void OnLoad()

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

UnityEngine.UnityException: Transform child out of bounds

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Transform:GetChild (int)

at SuperchargerForSatsuma.SuperchargerForSatsuma.OnLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at MSCLoader.ModLoader+<LoadMods>d__69.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Do you use the experimental version?

Do you use the experimental version?
yes 13-2-20
the next versions give me errors with some mods, so for the moment I stay in this
Anyway that is taken from the log, the error in the game is everyone's
"Superchager For Satsuma was disabled because it thrown too many errors".

Do you have source code for mod? It's for personal use. I just plan on reducing the parts wear, because they seem to wear too fast for me. I won't share or something like that.

Spysi
with previous versions of the mod the same thing happens, is there a problem using experimental version?
It shouldn't be the same code but with untested additions

Spysi
with previous versions of the mod the same thing happens, is there a problem using experimental version?
It shouldn't be the same code but with untested additions
try installing the 1.4.0 version. i installed it too about 25 min ago and it works. press the history button and select the 1.4.0 version

I think it'd be nice if you moved the gauge over a bit, Since your attempting to make it compatible with the Turbocharger's mod.

1584430006732.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea