Supercharger For Satsuma

3D Models Supercharger For Satsuma 1.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you are having problems due to "thrown to many errors" go to the 'history' tab and download 1.4.0

spysi had already labelled 1.4.2 as experimental meaning it could have problems... Im sure no one wants to just be bombarded with complaints for this. If you are really trying to help out, send him a copy of you "output_log.txt" he much like most every other mod creator cant just fix your specific problem if he doesnt know whats going on in your computer.

Thanks spysi for this badass mod tho! I hope this issue gets resolved easily, and im sure you're not having the greatest time with all these "wont work... fix it..." comments

I love the mod! But.. It seems it's throwing errors for me. I am in Experimental mode and it worked fine with 1.4.1. My biggest guess is that there is another mod conflicting with it. The error tells me; Object refrence not set to an instance of an object in "Void initializeTriggerCallback()"

Note*
It was a white square covering the whole engine in 1.4.1 when I last played with it.

Last edited:
i have some problems.at places where parts must install are white cubes.yes it fixes for most parts,at supercharger belt is small cube and on top of carb is big cube which is visible trough hood.i tryed to clean everything of this mod and reinstalled,but nothing helps.
can i fix it somehow?

1587553823802.png

-EN-
this is a nice mod but how do you increase boost and what is the additional head gasket for?
-RU-
это хороший мод, но как вы увеличиваете наддув и для чего нужна дополнительная прокладка головки?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back