rF2 Sunday August 9th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Autodromo Internacional Algarve

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roy Stevens

im just installing rf now ...so if theres room can i jump in

sorry but i`m going to have to pass on this race, had a ***** of a headache all day and was hoping some food and a cooler evening would help but i feel like crap and would just end up getting in everyones way. cya at the next one :(

terible got a false start.

i thought i was able to drive after the countdown. i know and have done it before with a rolling start you go when countdown is to 0. and lights are working there.

So very short race from pole.

crap

My race was going very well until i lost control out of T1 and ended up stopped at the curb of T2 at a weird angle,the car was impossible to move in any direction so had to quit.

Thank You Bram and RD :good:

During race I got very weird light issues meaning it looked like there were headlights in all imagineable colours everywhere where in fact none were. :S
That resulted in the car to be undriveable. What a pity!
Still, I'm looking foward to this league.

PC crashed on me when the virtual darkness set in (after three laps), have I missed an important patch for rFactor or a light-mod I should have installed? Have never raced with changing lights before ...

While it lasted it was great, I was way last, but the gaming was fun fun fun. Thanks RD for setting this up sooo quickly! Cannot wait for the league (and some more practice ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes