rF2 Sunday August 9th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Autodromo Internacional Algarve

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight For 4th in GT1 on Lap 2 In The Sunset.

fightfor4thingt1.jpg

Oh how I like that Mod!

After some training hours I was quite faliliar with the LMP1 but not with the gear shifter of my G25 - when I tried to switch on the lights I hit the shifter and entered 3rd gear instead of 5th so engine blown up and my race was over after only a few rounds :(

More luck next time.

oops Mark is breaking the wall pit enter ...

sorry for the shots but it was really the night :pound:

klik

Yeah, I really couldn't believe what happened there - but the car was only very little (more) damaged after that, I could drive on.

Some Minutes later my Inet-connection went down for less than a Minute.. :(

But this race (mod and track) was very much fun indeed.

LOOOL JJ :good: :good: :p

I actually do like that shot,it helps give me and understanding why the hell it wouldnt budge an inch......the back wheels are off the fricking ground!! :pound: :pound:

I was actually more relieved at the time i managed to check it up and stop there instead of re-entering the track in a carnage causing style.....

It was a good test race. I hadn't had a lot of time with the mod and had never seen that track before, so my "race" (if you want to call it that) was not that good. However, it was good to just click off laps with everyone. I've never been happier to see the sun before than in that race.... :jump:

For the most part, everyone seemed to be behaving nicely. I had a few LMP's bump me out of the way but I doubt it was intentional. One suggestion I would have is to disable Blue Flags. If the car coming up is not substantially faster (i.e. it takes a bit for them to pass), you'll have to basically pull over or you'll get a drive-thru penalty. It really sucks for the car being overtaken as they have to completely yield rather than just waiting for the overtaking car to get a clear passing zone.

terible got a false start.

i thought i was able to drive after the countdown. i know and have done it before with a rolling start you go when countdown is to 0. and lights are working there.

So very short race from pole.

crap

Shame about that Ferry, you managed to sneak a quick lap in right at the end of qualy to grab pole - we could have had an interesting battle.

Good race, loved the cars and the track, especially when coming up to lap cars in the dark, that was a great feeling. Thankfully didn't make any big mistakes so I ended up taking the win :D

There was a lot of very sensible driving from what I saw, everyone followed Ramon's advice and held their line, even continuing to battle one another when the faster cars approached. That made things much easier for the quicker cars to get past, so thanks for that.

Apparently if you set the server for Black Flags Only; it will still show Blue Flags but it won't penalize. I have no experience with administration of a rFactor server, so this is just from some reading on RSC. ;)

[ame]http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=224858[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years