rF2 Sunday August 23rd 2009 - Formula 1 @ Valencia

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Kevin Allmann

Hm...that is not so good.
I have thought when the Event Start are 19.00 by me too.
But is 21.00.
Hm i hope the Race will End before 22.30

Where is my luck ? :crying:

the last races was so unlucky cant believe it

Report:

pole for me, but then my luck has gone...

From warm up to race session my screen freezz jumping to desktop :curse: black screen wtf is going on LOL
Then screen come back with me standing on starting grid all driving formation lap already half lap. regained and could start normal :laugh2:
Start and engine overheating... tryed to shift a bit earlyer and after 1 and a half lap it seamed to be normal. Ben attacking me hard. Then a little contact he touched my rear a bit... (FATAL ! lol) He lost his wing. Then I tryed to build a gap. All was good. Late pitstop for me. Fuel calculation was wwwrong lol to heavy. 9 laps left I do my pitstop. Went on super softs and a little fuel for the finish. All perfekt 8 laps to go P1 with 50secs advance to Gabriel. No need to push. Then suddenly Ben lost it into the wall and I nearly slammed into him LOOOOL. Ok concentrate just 5 more laps I was thinking. Then on the straight 300km/h suddenly without any warnings the engine went out and the 2 rear tyres locked up wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :at-wits-end:

The combination from the hot engine at the start and the little contact with Ben seamd to killed my engine.

Overall it was great fun :) love the fast cars with no aids :)

That races are awsome just more people would be nice:wink2:

Grats Gabriel :first: nice constant driving

and Martin :second:

thx RD for setting this up

--->Race Results<---

Not much to tell. The turtle won the race with the rabbits.

I should have played to lottery today. Damn lucky night to win my first ever RD race on my first ever F1 online race, due the leaders retiring. Oh...I also got a drive-trough penalty.

Great race mates. A big :thanks:to Ben for sharing the setup. :hail:

lol these cars are very unforgiving compared to endurance mod...i was doing great until T1 just before the 100 meter marker I scraped the wall and it launched my car losing front wing and damaging suspension tried to pit 2 times to get it fixed but it was impossible

great fun though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back