rF2 Sunday August 16th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Silverstone

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Ben - waiting on the lobby again :(. This is starting to depress me. It was fine 4 hours ago. I went out, came back and... I have about 20 rooms coming up in the lobby. Can't understand why this keeps happening. Multiple PC/router reboots later... :(.

I am still trying to get in. If you don't see me on the server with 5 minutes of free practice left to run feel free to give my spot to a reserve (I will understand :().

@ Ben - waiting on the lobby again :(. This is starting to depress me. It was fine 4 hours ago. I went out, came back and... I have about 20 rooms coming up in the lobby. Can't understand why this keeps happening. Multiple PC/router reboots later... :(.

I am still trying to get in. If you don't see me on the server with 5 minutes of free practice left to run feel free to give my spot to a reserve (I will understand :().

Mark are you running version 1255 of rfactor? 20 lobbies is a bit low while hundreds are online :)

Mark are you running version 1255 of rfactor? 20 lobbies is a bit low while hundreds are online :)

Yep - as I said, works fine when I don't need it to then just before the race starts it's like rFactor hates me. No Streaming going on in the house, no downloading and it will probably work fine once it is too late to join the event (just like Nords. Lobby started working fine 30 minutes after the race started). It is just really starting to make me wonder if it is worth bothering :(. Seems to be happening all too frequently.

It is even a fresh lite install...

We are missing nine, and i hope they all have a very good explanation, cause i am not happy at all. We put so much effort in organising this and people cant report absense :(

I'm gutted, on formation lap started artifacting :(
untitled-11.jpg

Sorry Simon for the ram but I was totally blind, it cleared up then came back again :(

Gutted!

• Valentin Soleilhac

Sorry for our DNF... Me and Mickael Folcher

I've don't configurate the button for restart engine..

We were not trained and we were not very motivated today.

And we have a bad FFB whit this mod for the moment..

See you soon =)

• Mike Ward

why dont you bookmark the server so it easier to find !!

Same as Martin and Raymond also after 50 mins race and heading for a second place in GT1 for sure and p1 wasnt far away i was doing another pitstop sttrategie so there was a change. But ahh well pc rash happend before and will happen again with this terible pc and terible game.

PC decided it had enough with 50 minutes to go.

There where some cars right behind me when it happened. I hope you all got around ok. All I could see was black screen and my steering was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes