rF2 Sunday 8th November- Skoda Octavia Cup @ Autodrom Most

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
A poor start from 2nd soon made me 3rd before the first "kink" with Nigel breezing past and we try to hang on to Matija but its not happening,it took me a few laps to really get on terms with Nige as he was enjoying quite a bit more top end speed than me....whats goin on there then?.. :noidea:,eventually he made enough of a mistake at this same turn to let me get past and in to 2nd.
I noticed the rear tyres were like new and barely being used so chose just fronts which were both getting badly chewed up,pitted at lap 14 and thought i was topping up to be 25L but i was adding 25L,i forgot i changed my .PLR to make refuelling like that,then i sat monitor gazing after my pit had finished,i keep forgetting rF doesnt give any pit done GOGOGO voices or signals....apart from that a good pit entry and exit with no speeding penalty,managed to spin it a couple of laps or so after pit but no risk from behind now and the leader was long gone so 2nd finish it was.
Great fun early on with Nigel,made me imagine a nice big grid of these and how brilliant that would be,hopefully see these cars again and go for at least 20 starters :).
Congrats Matija and well done all finishers :good:.
Many Thanks Ivo & RD :good:.

Don't know what the problem was with the topspeed. I was going 193 and some guys where hitting 200.

Had a great race with Dave before the pitstop. Nice long and close battle.
Saw also that the back tyres where doing fine so changed only the front. To bad Dave had wheel problems so we didn't had the change to fight again after the pitstop
Was ready to battle Nigel but he also had i problem i think. So 3th it was.
Thanks for racing guys, great cars. :)

yeah shame there weren't more people driving theses cars a great fun and who cares what make they are lol

started 3rd and was surprised to see Gary make such a crap start, i can`t remember my top speed but i noticed in practice that i could catch Gary up on the straight but he had the edge in the slow corners and i noticed the rear of my car was dead loose and yet Gary`s was planted. but that was probably down to my driving style.
after about 6 laps i lagged out and all the cars disappeared, when they came back i had lost some time to Matija and Gary was closer, i had the same thing in practice so this put me of for a few laps as i was waiting to get disco`d.
after Gary got past i tried to stay with him but he was just to quick, then i pitted but got caught out for speeding, in practice i`m sure the limit was 43mph and was shocked to see limit was 37mph as i was doing 42 lol. so i got a drive through which brought me out about 10 secs behind Ivo and with about 10 laps to go i put my head down to catch him, but i was struggling even more with a loose rear end as i only changed front tyres, but still i was closing so it was making the race interesting, then everyone diapered again and this time i got disconnected :(
really gutted about the finish as in all the years i`ve played rFactor i can`t remember ever getting disco`d before :tremble:

• Matija Skalic

Great race for me!

Drivers are fair and race is very interesting!

This is my second race on RD and second first place! :cheer2:

Thanks Ivo for good race!

Cya on next race!

• Deleted member 133

results for staff

Attachments

• oct_most.rar
    30.2 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?