Sudden Texture and Object flickering

I've been playing with the same PPFilter and GFX/CSP (0.1.62) settings for some time now, the only thing that has changed is that CM updated once and it updated the data about 2 times.
All of the sudden i have heavy screen flickering on many textures (they flicker to a red-ish tone) and even object flickering. Sometimes i can get through a race without issues and after that i return to the same track and it's like that. The issue happens more often on custom tracks but it also happens on Kunos ones. I already tried that fix related to "extension/config/tracks" but to no avail.
The Graphics drivers are also the same, i have not messed with the card parameters and no other game has issues with flickering/tearing/other issues.
If i take a screenshot, the image comes out clean. Help?

After quite some time i managed to solve this issue at least for 99% of the time it seems. If anyone has this as well, try the following:

On CSP's General Patch Settings:

Optimizations - Disable "DXGI Flip Model" and "Force UAV Flag"

CPU Optimizations - Disable "Limit some things if there are a lot of cars"

GPU Optimizations - "Opt. Draw Order", "Opt. Meshes" and "Opt. Meshes Some More" - Enabled, and disable "Deduplicate Meshes"

I also reccommend resetting your shader cache on your GFX card software (Radeon Settings or nVidia Panel) whenever you start seeing some sudden graphical issues that were not present before.

I didn't see any solution for this and no one has replied to my post, so i hope that my solution can help someone experiencing the same issue as me.

After quite some time i managed to solve this issue at least for 99% of the time it seems. If anyone has this as well, try the following:

On CSP's General Patch Settings:

Optimizations - Disable "DXGI Flip Model" and "Force UAV Flag"

CPU Optimizations - Disable "Limit some things if there are a lot of cars"

GPU Optimizations - "Opt. Draw Order", "Opt. Meshes" and "Opt. Meshes Some More" - Enabled, and disable "Deduplicate Meshes"

I also reccommend resetting your shader cache on your GFX card software (Radeon Settings or nVidia Panel) whenever you start seeing some sudden graphical issues that were not present before.

I didn't see any solution for this and no one has replied to my post, so i hope that my solution can help someone experiencing the same issue as me.
You just saved me, brother. thank you very much

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Forum trophies