Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon

Cars Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm experiencing a bug where 99% of the times I try to use this car it crashes the game
It drives well when it works but this is pretty annoying

As the creator you obviously know more than me and I was curious as to whether a fix for this bug was alreay found or if it is uncommon and is only happening to me

I would provide the report file, but racedepartment doesn't allow it
Which version of CSP are you using?

Have you tried compressing the file into a .zip, .rar or .7z folder?
1667151790682.png

These are the only supported files

It's sometimes hard to tell with CSP, problems come and go... it's always best to try out another version as an early troubleshooting step any time this sort of thing happens. Can't really hurt.

I have an 02 Bugeye ClubSpec 5 that just didn't seem to drive right compared to this. Looks like you've used the 5MT gear ratios from the older cars in the 80's.

I tested with;
1st - 3.545
2nd - 2.111
3rd - 1.448
4th - 1.088
5th - 0.780
Final = 3.90

(Transmission specs for cars from 96-99 and possibly others according to wiki)
The results seem much closer to reality, at least with this model.

Could also be because my tyres are 215/45ZR17?

Last edited:
I have an 02 Bugeye ClubSpec 5 that just didn't seem to drive right compared to this. Looks like you've used the 5MT gear ratios from the older cars in the 80's.

I tested with;
1st - 3.545
2nd - 2.111
3rd - 1.448
4th - 1.088
5th - 0.780
Final = 3.90

(Transmission specs for cars from 96-99 and possibly others according to wiki)
The results seem much closer to reality, at least with this model.

Could also be because my tyres are 215/45ZR17?
Well, I've had a look to make sure, but no, multiple sources for the gear ratios in the USDM 2.0l WRX models all confirm that my gears are correct. I find no contradictory information anywhere.

Your suggested gearing also does not seem to exist in any of the reference. The closest I see is the transmission from the 2.5RS, which matches your 5 forward gears but employs a 4.11 final drive rather than the 3.90.

As for the tires, the stock bugeye wagon came with 205/55/R16s which clock in at 24.9" in diameter using a generic tire size calculator. Your 215/45/R17s come in at 24.6", so I wouldn't expect that to make a massive difference.

Well, I've had a look to make sure, but no, multiple sources for the gear ratios in the USDM 2.0l WRX models all confirm that my gears are correct. I find no contradictory information anywhere.

Your suggested gearing also does not seem to exist in any of the reference. The closest I see is the transmission from the 2.5RS, which matches your 5 forward gears but employs a 4.11 final drive rather than the 3.90.

As for the tires, the stock bugeye wagon came with 205/55/R16s which clock in at 24.9" in diameter using a generic tire size calculator. Your 215/45/R17s come in at 24.6", so I wouldn't expect that to make a massive difference.
Helps if I make sure we're looking at the same sheets. I'm in Australia...

(Considering swapping my gearbox IRL now. 110km/h gear change would be nicer) XD

JDM Impreza WRX NB, NBR, 20K MY01-02TY754VBBAA3.1661.8821.2960.9720.7383.3331.0004.444

Looks like the Aussies got the JDM gearing. I'll plug it in and test it out later.

Forgive me for getting it so wrong to start with. XD

Last edited:
Helps if I make sure we're looking at the same sheets. I'm in Australia...

(Considering swapping my gearbox IRL now. 110km/h gear change would be nicer) XD

JDM Impreza WRX NB, NBR, 20K MY01-02TY754VBBAA3.1661.8821.2960.9720.7383.3331.0004.444

Looks like the Aussies got the JDM gearing. I'll plug it in and test it out later.

Forgive me for getting it so wrong to start with. XD
No worries. I never mind doing a data check, sometimes I get things wrong. :thumbsup:

No worries. I never mind doing a data check, sometimes I get things wrong. :thumbsup:
Matches reality much nicer now. Only other thing would be to get it in RHD (And exact Clup Spec specs and colour but that's definitely asking too much) ;)

Loving the work you've put in.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back