Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon

Cars Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This was awesome to find. I have a JDM STi swapped bugeye wagon, so I'm learning how to modify the files to match up against my car. Thanks for doing this.

Unfortunately it has a higher redline than STIs so most Subaru banks people have made don't work, they cut off 500 rpm early.

Last edited:
Stereo updated Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon with a new update entry:

small tweaks

Changes in physics, reflecting a more nuanced understanding of the physics engine
- adjusted inertia
- adjusted mass for struts
- adjusted tire curves
Plus...
- put data into an acd for online use convenience
- removed textures from LOD which didn't need them for smaller zipfile

Essentially just a year of changes too minor to individually mandate an update. Tire curves are the only one likely to influence handling, the rest is just right for the sake of being right.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure what causes this to happen but I get green headlights and stop taillights when illuminated. Also the interior dials turned back to illuminating the whole dial like previously mentioned a page back (here).

Attachments

• image_2021-04-21_132202.png
    image_2021-04-21_132202.png
    457.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot 2021-04-21 132059.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-21 132059.png
    441.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I noticed that the suspension sound is a bit heavy in the mix, presumably the cayman is less bouncy, adding BODYWORK = 0.7 in ext_config helps
Not sure what causes this to happen but I get green headlights and stop taillights when illuminated. Also the interior dials turned back to illuminating the whole dial like previously mentioned a page back (here).
bug in that csp version.

I'm on CM preview 1.79 and both the stock car and the S1 crash the game a few seconds after loading with an "Unexpected error". I tried reinstalling the cars to no avail. I can send you the resulting crash report if it would be helpful but it doesn't look readable. When I "analyze" the car with CM it shows no problems.

I'd try a different CSP version, it's almost certainly something to do with that. (Edit: yeah, I'm on 0.1.78 patreon build and it's working fine for me, so CSP is definitely my first guess.)

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to clean up the texture mapping to make it more skinner-friendly? Not only are the doors different scales, but the mapping is warped around the aero line on the front door, meaning images on the front doors are not only larger to the back doors, but front door images will be distorted. Below are images of a skin I am working on with the current mapping and what it looks like in 3D. Note the uneven shaping on the 77.
Editor preview.PNG
Impreza Gone Wrong.png

I'm experiencing a bug where 99% of the times I try to use this car it crashes the game
It drives well when it works but this is pretty annoying

As the creator you obviously know more than me and I was curious as to whether a fix for this bug was alreay found or if it is uncommon and is only happening to me

I would provide the report file, but racedepartment doesn't allow it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back