rF2 Studio 397 LMP2 & GTE @ Botniaring - Fri 16Nov18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oops! On lap 20 I stupid-crashed into a P2 car in the pits. My apologies for that! Guess I got too used to lesser sim titles that allow you to drive thru each other in the pits. Unfortunately, once done there's no way to undo it, but I'll sure remember next time.:(

Sorry for the late brakings in the beginning of the race. Lost the brake marker completely and braked too late. I hade some fun fights but I needed a lot more practice laps to be consistent especially on a new track. A lot of mistakes (by myself) were made and the car was pretty banged up in the end. But good traffic practice though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oops! On lap 20 I stupid-crashed into a P2 car in the pits. My apologies for that! Guess I got too used to lesser sim titles that allow you to drive thru each other in the pits. Unfortunately, once done there's no way to undo it, but I'll sure remember next time.:(
I think that would be me, no worries, my mechanics survived the crash and finished my pitstop so everything was fine.:D

But I had an embarassing incident with a GTE, I think it was @Pauli Ahonen, sorry... I locked the fronts and lost the car before the corner.

Was a fun race, happy it was only 60 mins because my VR headset was extremely uncomfortable today, for some reason.
I would like to stress one thing though, please keep to your line as a GTE driver. Completely flatspotted my tires when having to slam on the brakes when people weren't accelerating out of corners, not tracking out wide etc etc.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.