rF2 Studio 397 GTE @ Phillip Island - Fri 21Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
[QUOTE = "Daiman Patel, post: 2832384, membro: 82791"] Ti ho aggiunto alla lista! :pollice su:

Come nota a margine, puoi assicurarti che i post futuri siano solo in inglese per favore. Grazie. :)[/CITAZIONE]
Ok

I must apologize for @T_rac3, I'm really sorry I ruined Your race :(
I don't know what happened with me just simply I forgot to brake in some corner and I didn't know which corner I am and my wheel got broken or something in suspension but was impossible to drive the car ...ughhh never happened with me before.
I just want to forget this race!

I must apologize
Don't worry m8, I was "faster" then you. I ruined my race long time before our meeting ;)
And I had a momentary miss of reason :roflmao:. My car was almost out of control when I hit yours.
I forgot to brake in some corner and I didn't know which corner I am
Well, I had this kind of moments too :coffee:
After all it was a nice race, we just want to have some fun, and I really had :thumbsup:

Once again I am going to keep this very brief... even more so than usual! :p

What a crazy race this turned out to be - incredibly frustrating, at least for me, because I was not familiar with this circuit and was required to jump straight into the race due to unforeseen delays before the event. Nevertheless, it was great fun and the track was actually rather enjoyable. :laugh: In spite of the "minor" graphical issues, I think it will definitely be a circuit that we visit again in the future! ;)

Thank you to everyone who took part in this event, and congratulations to those who managed to make it to the end. :thumbsup: Also, I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry for turning up late (it won't happen again), and in addition I apologise to those who experienced issues and were unable to finish the race for whatever reason.

Just a quick reminder for everyone - I know that we like to be competitive, but please try to be careful and wary of other drivers, especially during the opening laps of the race, because we seem to be having an increasing number of incidents at the beginning that are causing / forcing people to quit the race even before it has really begun, mainly due to severe damage. This will be even more important for the upcoming multi-class races, when drivers from different classes will be required to respect one another particularly when overtaking. :rolleyes:

On that note, remember to sign up for next week's event here, if you have not done so already! It is time for a slight change to our Friday night event - for the next few weeks the LMP2 will be joining the car roster for a little bit of multi-class racing, which I'm sure will whet plenty of appetites! :sneaky: The first of these races will be at The Glen - hopefully we shall see you there! :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%