rF2 Studio 397 GTE @ Phillip Island - Fri 21Sep18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I love the irony that you have spent time with the developer while in Germany, and still missed his update :laugh::laugh:
They made the 3 announcements, as planned, but did not mention anything about any changes to the game itself... :whistling: Either that, or I chose not to listen when being told about an update! :roflmao:

Tried to join the server, it says mod content is missing.
I have the track/car combo, what could be wrong?
Unfortunately I am not sure what the problem may be - there is an intermittent issue that has been occurring since I updated the servers yesterday. I can see that several drivers have been able to successfully access the server (though I am unable to say whether or not this was first time), but on occasion an "error" message, such as the one you have reported, has been displayed for an unknown reason when loading the game. I can confirm that all of the content on the server is up-to-date. I presume you have also ensured that the latest version of all required components are installed.

If you happen to encounter this error again could you please let me know and also include a screenshot as this will help me to diagnose the issue.

There is a workaround that allowed me to access one of the other club event servers when I experienced a similar problem yesterday - uninstall the server mod via the 'Content Manager' in the rFactor 2 launcher, and delete the '.rfmod' file as well (this can be found in the '<rF2_install>\Packages' directory), before attempting to join the server again.

This morning I have recreated the server mod (now with the updated version of the game) and restarted the server, so hopefully the problem has been resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years