middle part left
Modèle part right

rear part middle
rear part left
Rear part right

example from this dash

4.jpg

I guess just a Damage HUD/Tire info toggle button then

Yeah, I thought about sorting everything in sub-folders as we're over 250 icons for just the base set. But not sure how yet.
Now that we have Pre and Next Segment, may there be a FIRST Segment page icon. And possible F12023 icon. I need to check if you added one in the latest update. Thanks agian

Now that we have Pre and Next Segment, may there be a FIRST Segment page icon. And possible F12023 icon. I need to check if you added one in the latest update. Thanks agian

I did not. I do however already have the splash screen for F1 23 done. I'll add them to the next small update soon.

Source files = if you want to make your own (not using Figma). This is a template (Photoshop or vector file, can't recall).

Icons = It's just a folder, with subfolders, containing all the icons in various styles. Extract this folder some place like in the Elgato directory (doesn't matter, just easier to find where you saved it). Then when selecting the function icon in the Elgato software, just browse to the directory & icons you want. (the Elgato software will store the image, so the software can use it even if the original image is deleted. Until you remove the shortcut or change the image of course. As far as I'm aware, at least that is how it should be.)

I'm confused about the compressed folder part. Windows can open it/extract it/copy/move from zip folder. For other archived files I use 7zip. The Stream Deck doesn't use archived files, that would be weird. And I can't release every single image as a separate mod now can I. I'd be the No.1 mod releaser here instantly xD

Hope this helps. GLHF!
Hi, I can't find the "source" file ? No longer available for download?
I would like to create my icons :)

EDIT : no prob : I will use a figma link, thank you !!

Last edited:
Hi, I can't find the "source" file ? No longer available for download?
I would like to create my icons :)

EDIT : no prob : I will use a figma link, thank you !!

Oh yeah, I'll add the source file back.

Warning, Figma file might take a bit to load all images ;)
(apparently I need to grant permission to view it, done)

Hi, I can't find the "source" file

Added the template back. Though it's only 72x72px.

I personally prefer working in Figma in this case. As I work with higher resolutions or vector within it. And in this case, the ease of use & overview compared to Photoshop artboards.

*also added a template file in the Figma doc, which has all layers sorted in 1 icon.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.9%
Back