Stream Deck Icons

Other Stream Deck Icons 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any chance adding LeMans Ultimate to the game icons?
Many thx in advance:)

Le_Mans_Ultimate_alt1.png
Le_Mans_Ultimate_alt2.png
Le_Mans_Ultimate_alt3.png

These are not yet in the latest release, but 1 cover + all other styles are already

Search directory for le_mans_ultimate ;)

Last edited:
Hello @THK84
my old : car-brands-simhub_THK_200x115_v1.3

previously, there were 200x115 manufacturer logos on a transparent background.
and now they are on a black background in 72x72

on a transparent background, it fits more easily on any dash

is it possible to have them all on a transparent background and size 200x115 if possible?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
This is terrific work.
Do the buttons change state when pressed? or could they?
I use the streamdeck in VR with on overlaid window, so confirmation I hit the right one would be nice. Off to see If I can make it play nice with https://github.com/pre-martin/StreamDeckSimHubPlugin

I believe with the Hotkey Switch you can use when setting up our profile. This allows for 2 key binds and icons, thus giving a toggle switching between 2 icons when binding the same input. This however does not involve SimHub states.

I'm sure you can use the various styles of my icons to achieve something with an actual state, like the link above, for just off/on, but not anything like with the text updates on the icons.

You can probably adjust my icons to fit with the plugin above, as you could duplicate the Figma doc for yourself and adjust the icons accordingly. ATM I'm not using a stream deck, nor SimHub, as I just do some casual offline racing/lapping occasionally. So feels like a but too much work for me at the moment. But who knows, I might take a stab at it at some point.

Thanks for the info, if anything it's very interesting.

Last edited:
Will you update the pack with the new Weather and Tire update from iRacing? So we can make a Weather and Tire button with your awesome pack? :)

As iRacing is about the only racing sim I don't own, just give me a list of the icons I need to make and I'll probably make something up that suffices.

As iRacing is about the only racing sim I don't own, just give me a list of the icons I need to make and I'll probably make something up that suffices.
- Rain implementation with a new Weather Forecast blackbox. So an icon with a cloud or rainy cloud or whatever would be great
- Due to the new rain, switch to Dry or Wet tires is now an option. So maybe an icon for Dry and Wet tires?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea