Storm (Real Weather 4)

I had the same issue with mine, so I just installed the storm after HD tracks and it worked fine for me.

Ryder25, I will have to research and see how to do that. I really like the blue Zeno had. Too bad he didn't just upload it here for us... :)

Great mod! just a quick warning to others, this conflicts with the HD tracks if you select the new textures when installing this! apart from that, great work :thumbsup:
I had the same issue with mine, so I just installed the storm after HD tracks and it worked fine for me.

Ryder25, I will have to research and see how to do that. I really like the blue Zeno had. Too bad he didn't just upload it here for us... :)

is because the file "weather_FX", on the tracks in HD, that you guys use, maybe they were edited by the authorI do not see other reason, because only used these files in the folders of the tracks

these are the files responsible for the slope of the rain water

is because the file "weather_FX", on the tracks in HD, that you guys use, maybe they were edited by the authorI do not see other reason, because only used these files in the folders of the tracks

these are the files responsible for the slope of the rain water
Ahh i understand, i only said it just for people to be aware of it, thats all :) but thanks for the reply! ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.