Storm (Real Weather 4)

Can't believe I missed this, combined with the visor view mod with dirt effects i cant see a thing. Perfect
hehehe you had not seen yet, this mod was very expected in the beginning due to the game itself that year, be too weak in this part, toward others, this mod was released in F1 2010 and also in 2011 (see my blog) recommend using this setting:
New Texture Pack
RAIN FALL:
DROPS ON THE HELMET:
type 3 (vlasovas) or type 8 (Zeno)
WATER SPRAY
Type 12 (is the most dense and real)
actually, it is very nice to use visor!
to give you an idea than that pilots facing in a wet track

hehehe you had not seen yet, this mod was very expected in the beginning due to the game itself that year, be too weak in this part, toward others, this mod was released in F1 2010 and also in 2011 (see my blog) recommend using this setting:
New Texture Pack
RAIN FALL:
DROPS ON THE HELMET:
type 3 (vlasovas) or type 8 (Zeno)
WATER SPRAY
Type 12 (is the most dense and real)
actually, it is very nice to use visor!
to give you an idea than that pilots facing in a wet track

I most paste the rain fall effect first before i paste the other options (DROPS & SPRAYS)?

I most paste the rain fall effect first before i paste the other options (DROPS & SPRAYS)?

I recommend using the "RMM" made by Ryder 25, the installer was created to use with it.
you can also just extract, but be very careful, because each option (and there are many) are separated.
sample sequence Folders

New Effects in Rain Fall 45

Drops 3 HD SMALL

12 Long spray density 26 vortex 65

I recommend using the "RMM" made by Ryder 25, the installer was created to use with it.
you can also just extract, but be very careful, because each option (and there are many) are separated.
sample sequence Folders

Drops 3 HD SMALL

Thanks!

Olá vlasovas, eu gostava também de experimentar este teu mod, toda a gente fala bem e estou curioso ;)
O problema é que tens muitas pastas e não sei quais as melhores versões para testar. Eu ligo muito à simulação, quero o jogo o mais realista possível. O que aconselhas eu a meter destas pastas todas?
Já agora também estou a utilizar o teu mod "Pirelli Dual Boot" e meti as pastas "2013" e "Bonus Dark all Tires" também aconselhas estas pastas? Pareceu-me as melhores opções...
Obrigado

Olá vlasovas, eu gostava também de experimentar este teu mod, toda a gente fala bem e estou curioso ;)
O problema é que tens muitas pastas e não sei quais as melhores versões para testar. Eu ligo muito à simulação, quero o jogo o mais realista possível. O que aconselhas eu a meter destas pastas todas?
Já agora também estou a utilizar o teu mod "Pirelli Dual Boot" e meti as pastas "2013" e "Bonus Dark all Tires" também aconselhas estas pastas? Pareceu-me as melhores opções...
Obrigado
I'll answer in English because of the rules of the forum

Storm :
01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK/ 12 Long spray density 26 vortex 65
01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK/ Drops 3 HD SMALL ( good for visor view )
01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK/ New effects in rain fall 30
01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK/ Languge Fix ( você é português provávelmente vai querer, corrije a troca entre chuva leve e forte )

Tires: I like the Stained, and many like Clear
these days I'll update the colors of 2013 that are not so good

Soory but what is the difference between "new texture" and "default texture", both have HD folders!
new texture: textures that I altered to create a whirlwind effect in the spray of water, giving a more realistic tone, and very similar to the real, if you look at the spray of water coming out of the cars on the track or on the street with cars normal, especially at night when it rains, was see cars on the street that gave me this idea

default textures: textures original codemasters, only increased the intensity, the same amount of new version of textures, for those who do not like the whirlwind (prefer new textures)
What is the different between
mild effects, heavy effects, vortex and vortex short?
heavy: there are many effects that there codemasters left in the game, but not explored, I I enabled a clearly visible, you'll have a game screen, more full of extras sprays coming out somewhere.

mild: mean that the effects are hidden just showing the primary spray which is the largest, these make very good visibility without losing the realistic effect.

vortex: there is a spray primary, as mentioned above, but inside it is if you notice there is a secondary spray, leaving behind the wheel, this spray is the vortex created by the tires, they set the tone of real life versions with vortex are best for those who want realism, contains all the effects of heavy too, but with the secondary spray bigger and denser!

Short: The name says it all, note that after the type 15, all are short, are in fact the same versions of 1 up to the 12, but with a trail of smaller spray, the spray does not leave a cloud that goes off on the track with others.

who tested one by one, you realize that these various different types, was to cater for all tastes as usual

sorry english !

sample sequence Folders

Drops 3 HD SMALL

Hey dude, (Brasil \:D/ ) , I've just installed your mod, (whattaaa amazinggg mod) and I wanna know if I did it right.

1 - I put the contents of the folder "New Effects in Rain Fall 45", into F1 2012 main folder, replacing all standard files and folders.

2- Put the content of the folder "Drops 8 HD OP1-LESS ZENO" into the main folder as well, replacing all of them.

3- Did the same with the "12 Long spray density 26 vortex 65" folder's content, into the main folder. Replacing again.

While playing the game, it seems to work perfectly, with a huge diference from the original.

I just want to know, if everything is right. Did I make it correctly?

Many thanks, and sorry any english mistakes.

Hey dude, (Brasil \:D/ ) , I've just installed your mod, (whattaaa amazinggg mod) and I wanna know if I did it right.

1 - I put the contents of the folder "New Effects in Rain Fall 45", into F1 2012 main folder, replacing all standard files and folders.

2- Put the content of the folder "Drops 8 HD OP1-LESS ZENO" into the main folder as well, replacing all of them.

3- Did the same with the "12 Long spray density 26 vortex 65" folder's content, into the main folder. Replacing again.

While playing the game, it seems to work perfectly, with a huge diference from the original.

I just want to know, if everything is right. Did I make it correctly?

Many thanks, and sorry any english mistakes.
did right yeah, good play :thumbsup:

Thanks, now i know what i want to use! :thumbsup:

PS: I will copy all this info in .txt file! :roflmao:
I found this video, when on 15 minutes, it starts raining hard, see how the spray and you will realize that it is very similar to the package type 12 new textures, I remembered these your questions, and I decided just to put this comparison

vlasovas

15:56, unplayable view mod :roflmao:

Yeah, i dont see it to long, i really prefer the short spray option (rain fall 30 & Drops 8) But what do you think are the most realistic options?

PS: In this option, "13 Long spray density 26 vortex 65 Short" what mean that "short"?

And other things, my pc is not so good (medium-low graphics settings). If i use heavy, mild or vortex effects the FPS will be different? The mild effects are a "light" version?

Second, the default texture are more "light" than "new texture"?

vlasovas

15:56, unplayable view mod :roflmao:

Yeah, i dont see it to long, i really prefer the short spray option (rain fall 30 & Drops 8) But what do you think are the most realistic options?

PS: In this option, "13 Long spray density 26 vortex 65 Short" what mean that "short"?
And other things, my pc is not so good (medium-low graphics settings). If i use heavy, mild or vortex effects the FPS will be different? The mild effects are a "light" version?

Second, the default texture are more "light" than "new texture"?

the vortex (secondary spray) as mentioned above is shorter, giving a good effect but with better visibility, for performance, nobody reported low FPS, seems to be lighter than the mods, 2010, and 2011

I'll answer in English because of the rules of the forum

Storm :
01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK/ 12 Long spray density 26 vortex 65
01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK/ Drops 3 HD SMALL ( good for visor view )
01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK/ New effects in rain fall 30
01 - NEW TEXTURES PACK/ Languge Fix ( você é português provávelmente vai querer, corrije a troca entre chuva leve e forte )

Tires: I like the Stained, and many like Clear
these days I'll update the colors of 2013 that are not so good

Still I had not grateful for the help. Thanks It was very good. I love the effect ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%