rF2 STOCKCAR 2018 @ Michigan Superspeedway - Mon 5th Dec 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I've never done an oval :confused: I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I can make it. Put me in with a maybe please:)
With this combination, the banked curves are just flat out on brand new tyres and with clear track to take the full racing line. However, in the race you're going to want to lift on the way into the banked curves to preserve the tyres and also keep laptime going.

There's only one difficult corner on this track, which is the pitlane entry. With the size of the fuel tanks, you should have to do 2 stops, so practice the pit entry because it's very easy to overdo it and spin or enter too fast.

I'm really hoping to show up for this.. unless it's minus 2 or 4. My race rig is in the garage at present and it's getting cold. Will have to move it somewhere warmer soon.
The negative temp cold weather is not forecast for another few days, you'll be fine (I hope).

Anyway, just point your computer's fan towards your legs, rFactor 2 will work as a great heater for you.

This is going to be tricky. Getting down to the speed limit on pit entry but even worse getting up on to the banking at pit exit. Now that is easy to spin.

Last edited:
Yeah it's not the easiest pitlane entry. I reckon you're going to have to start braking while still going around the corner on the inside line, so we're just going to have to be careful if we're following someone through there.

savest way would probably be to do the same thing as when you exit the pits, pull off on the back straight and follow the inside of the corner away from the racing line. calling out when you're pitting would also help

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%