- Jan 6, 2010
Videos using SweetFX - grab it with our settings here.
EDIT: Updated with v1.31 information.
INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):
Update to v1.31 by running GSC Sync.
If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages manually from the links below:
NOTE: If you are manually updating from v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in order.
Main changelog for v1.30:
- Added Copa Petrobras de Marcas - brazlian touring car series with Ford Focus, Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Corolla & Mitsubishi Lancer GT models.
- Added Bologna Historic track
- Updated terrain shaders & textures for Cascavel, Montreal & Taruma (other tracks to receive the same treatment in following updates);
- Adjusted collision sounds;
- Corrected F-Extreme & F-Reiza aero distribution;
- Small adjustment to Metalmoro & F3 tyres;
- Shadow optimization & AI improvement for Montreal Historic.
Added changelog for v1.31:
- Added updated terrain + shaders for Salvador & Londrina;
- Fixed AI trying to drive through pit building in first few pit boxes when exiting at Johannesburg Historic;
- Added Diffuse Alpha Spec Normal Map Shadow Map shader;
- Adjusted MR18 aero yaw sensitivity & engine torque in the low range;
- Adjusted longitudinal load sensitivity of front tyres in several cars (helps preventing excessive locking up of the inside wheel);
- Fixed an error in Marcas differential settings & added option for refuelling
- Recallibrated AI performance in F-Reiza & F-Extreme to the latest aero revisions
Unfortunately no code updates yet on this build (a status update on this will follow shortly).
Please direct your bug reports on v1.31 to this thread.
If you already own and enjoy GSC Extreme, help us share the word by posting your review on Steam!
For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.