Stock Car Extreme v1.31 Released

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios

Videos using SweetFX - grab it with our settings here.

EDIT: Updated with v1.31 information.

INSTALLATION (Non-Steam users):

Update to v1.31 by running GSC Sync.

If you are having any trouble updating via GSC Sync, you may download all the update packages manually from the links below:

v1.25
v1.252
v1.27
v1.30
v1.31

NOTE: If you are manually updating from v1.21 base install, you will need to install all the above packages in order.

Main changelog for v1.30:

Content

Cars:
  • Added Copa Petrobras de Marcas - brazlian touring car series with Ford Focus, Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Corolla & Mitsubishi Lancer GT models.
Track:
  • Added Bologna Historic track
Features & fixes:
  • Updated terrain shaders & textures for Cascavel, Montreal & Taruma (other tracks to receive the same treatment in following updates);
  • Adjusted collision sounds;
  • Corrected F-Extreme & F-Reiza aero distribution;
  • Small adjustment to Metalmoro & F3 tyres;
  • Shadow optimization & AI improvement for Montreal Historic.

Added changelog for v1.31:
  • Added updated terrain + shaders for Salvador & Londrina;
  • Fixed AI trying to drive through pit building in first few pit boxes when exiting at Johannesburg Historic;
  • Added Diffuse Alpha Spec Normal Map Shadow Map shader;
  • Adjusted MR18 aero yaw sensitivity & engine torque in the low range;
  • Adjusted longitudinal load sensitivity of front tyres in several cars (helps preventing excessive locking up of the inside wheel);
  • Fixed an error in Marcas differential settings & added option for refuelling
  • Recallibrated AI performance in F-Reiza & F-Extreme to the latest aero revisions

Unfortunately no code updates yet on this build (a status update on this will follow shortly).

Please direct your bug reports on v1.31 to this thread.

If you already own and enjoy GSC Extreme, help us share the word by posting your review on Steam!

For issues installing / running / setting up GSCE, please refer to our FAQ , and our GUIDES first before posting.

Last edited:
The Corolla in Bologna Historic is fun. However I'm getting a lot of flickering shadows, does anyone get this too? (I'm on 1920x1080 with a GTX970 with full display settings in-game.)

Also, is there a way to show a hud when in Bonnet view? I'm having difficulty with Cockpit view.

Thank you Reiza!

edit:
Scratch that. God Damned Reiza! Making everyone else look bad here.

The Marcas were already brilliant, but to have them in GSCE is awesome.
Bologna is superb, the new shaders look absolutely lovely at Cascavel and Taruma.

It's about time you put a foot wrong so all the others have a chance to catch up! heh. :)

Last edited:
GSC copy on Steam will not open after the latest update...runs ok on Reiza copy.

This might happen if you were last using the all cars - all tracks module. Creating a fresh profile should sort it.

@Reiza Studios , wanted to try joining an MP server 'Copa Petrobas de Marcas' but I keep getting a 'mismatch'. I then run gsync but still get mismatch when I join the server.

Server running the pirate mod perhaps?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing