Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I keep getting this error:

ERROR: conversion failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\ingo\Documents\GitHub\rfactortools\rfactortools\gui\converter_thread.py", line 43, in convert
File "C:\Users\ingo\Documents\GitHub\rfactortools\rfactortools\gsc2013.py", line 171, in __init__
Exception: couldn't locate 'GameData/' or track directory

Any help would be appreciated

Did you fix this issue? I am getting the same error message when I try to convert cars. Tracks works just fine.

You're an early bird, aren't you.
Mate that was four years and four months ago. :alien:
I have no clue about what pages was I talking about, sorry.
No surprise, I mean... I can't remember what did I had for diner.

edit:
Oh that's it, I didn't had diner at all. I better log off now... :x3:

You're an early bird, aren't you.
Mate that was four years and four months ago. :alien:
I have no clue about what pages was I talking about, sorry.
No surprise, I mean... I can't remember what did I had for diner.

edit:
Oh that's it, I didn't had diner at all. I better log off now... :x3:
i was asking about the tracks haha, it was worth a try, there's not a lot of content for those cars sadly, but thanks for answering mate, cheers

I'm sorry. I dont even remember what the problem was, maybe if you share whats wrong me or someone else can help.

Well, instead of getting converted files by rfactortools I get this:

ERROR: conversion failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\ingo\Documents\GitHub\rfactortools\rfactortools\gui\converter_thread.py", line 43, in convert
File "C:\Users\ingo\Documents\GitHub\rfactortools\rfactortools\gsc2013.py", line 171, in __init__
Exception: couldn't locate 'GameData/' or track directory

Any help would be appreciated

hi i can convert tracks from rf1 to gsc2013 ok and they work fine but i cannot get car mods to work in gsc2013 or ams!..the converter tool dosnt seem to create a rfm file at all!..how do i get the rf1 mods rfm file to work in gsc2013 or ams!

You have to copy over a .SRS/TGA file (for example Reiza1.srs and reiza1.Tga) which can be found in the series folder rename it to whatever your series is and then apply the opponent filter you are using for that mod in your copied over .SRS file. The game uses those files to find your mods files in the Gamedata folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back