Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I reach to cliick "Like", "Love" or something that express my feelings righ now but then again... I realize that just wasn't enough for me.
CART Extreme is my by far favorite mod ..like ever.
When I sit in front of my PC and think what will I start to play, what will give me most pleasure, I almost always choose that great mod. I even change my avatar to one of the car from that mod (skin is imported from rFactor1 version and modified by me) to show my gratitude in that way, too.
So thank you very much Patrick for that wonderful news. :inlove:
And of course praise goes to all the guys who create this mod for rFactor.

Last edited:
I may sound like an absolute trol here but why do people like this mod so much?

I mean sure it's a almost 1000 HP open wheeler. but it's a open wheeler. Much grip much power and easy to drive (sometimes even boring)

I mean Rallycross cars in general are way more fun than a CART IMHO.

I can still enjoy CART don't get me wrong here.

And the quality is very solid but still.

How can people prefer these cars over RX/Supertrucks?

Same thing with most touring cars

Well, I can speak only for myself, so...

Dunno... where to start, maybe by asking you how old you are? :)

I grow up playing many legendary F1 games but also Indy car II and, oh boy Microsoft CART Precision racing. I flip so much on that one. All.. data, drivers, cars, tracks, setups,... that's where I fall in love with track that not many cares much about like Portland/Vanport. Also many hard-to-finish-one-lap street tracks like Toronto, Vancouver, Long beach and some more loved Laguna seca, Road America, Mid Ohio... And I even start to love ovals. And I'm from Europe. :)

Yes, this mod is quite easy to drive (something I already admit somewhere around here) but I'm not that great virtual driver and I also want to finish one race without crashing from time to time. And why we couldn't now, since Automobilista is a better game than GSCE and have that #it'ssomuchfuntoslidearound rallycross cars, enjoy the best of both world? Also, I forgot to mention, I admit... I'm so much more open wheel admirer. So shoot me, can't help myself.

And that's how we, regular people, can prefer these cars over ...your these. :)
In short version, of course. :giggle:

Last edited:
I may sound like an absolute trol here but why do people like this mod so much?

I mean sure it's a almost 1000 HP open wheeler. but it's a open wheeler. Much grip much power and easy to drive (sometimes even boring)

I mean Rallycross cars in general are way more fun than a CART IMHO.

I can still enjoy CART don't get me wrong here.

And the quality is very solid but still.

How can people prefer these cars over RX/Supertrucks?

Same thing with most touring cars
difference.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering