Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I haven't been able to use this track since the 1.50 update. The loading bar gets near the end each time and just hangs there; then I have to run task manager to close and exit the game.

@Patrick Giranthon Have you ever saw track called ''F1 TOTAL Circuit The Challange'' ?
Video of the track here:
You have re-done most of these track, Could you think about to make this one ? If you use parts from your redone tracks ? :)
I hope Im not the only one who would like to see this in stock car extreme with Patrick G. quality

Unfortunately I cant take parts of tracks like this, not so simple ;-)

No sure this track would please many poeple tbh :(

And I Have many things to update for the moment, and it takes more and more time each time I learn something (even if I think I Have nearly everything In hands now). Last problem : the new game can complicate my updates. I Have to wait a bit to see how things go with reiza2015 game now.

public if you want ok but no league racing

we try since years to get full league fields and dont get it because a lot people think they can open sites for league racing and in the end they run every week with 5 drivers instead of forming one big league with 40 drivers.... main goal of the mod was a big pack for our online racing and i would cut my legs if i would release this mod for every racing site now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes