Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

@Tommi-TAG No problems here, as well. All working fine. What can go wrong ? You just copy/paste those CAPSLOCKED files and that's that. If you want to go back to default you delete them.
It's that simple. :) Thanks, Tommi.
Thanks for your feedback, Jan.
I'm glad to hear the Mod worked for you without problem. The installations generally work for rFactor based titles.
This is a small Mod though, I edited the files carefully so that everyone can enjoy this Mod.
I'm also glad to share this Mod with you. :)
Thanks again.

It looks like it worked for me
Thanks Mr TAG
Can you maybe do one with a white background?
Thanks for your reply, gilles13.
You requested a Mod, and I accepted your request. I had a responsibility to finish the Mod for you. It was why I asked for your reply several times. Now, it worked for you. And I could fulfill my responsibility. And everything goes well. :)

About the white LCD background, I also thought of it and tried it. But as I mentioned above, Karts & Superkart have no roof, and it looks too shiny. It's the reason I didn't add it to this package.

Anyway, I'm glad to share this Mod with you and everyone here.
Thanks again. :)

Last edited:
Since the update to SweetFX 1.5.1 it doesn't work for me any more.
I don't see any difference enabling/disabling SFX with the scroll lock key and the image is the same as with the first version (SweetFX 1.4) when disabled.
BTW I really like the first version and I use it also with rFactor, GTL and GTR2. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back