Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi, i`m having a problem with all mods.. Real wheel and virtual wheel are different... i tried all setups, change everything and nothing happens... It's like virtual wheel on mod is 540 and my real wheel are 900... i can't change... i tried profile, tried in game... nothing.. can u help me?

"reiza5" was the class for the Minis but since all the classes have been changed with the v1.50 update, it does not correspond to anything in the game anymore… To get your car to show up in game, you can either add entries in the "all cars and tracks" rfm or create a specific rfm. I would strongly suggest this second solution. You will need to edit all the .veh files from the mod: open them with Notepad and change the line Classes="reiza5" to something specific like Classes="bmw1m". Then duplicate one of the original .rfm (in the "rfm" folder of your game. I would suggest the street Camaro / reiza04.rfm since it is a street car too), rename it (to keep things tidy, maybe something like "bmw1m.rfm"). Edit this rfm with notepad also:
- line 2: Mod Name = BMW 1M
- line 4: Vehicle Filter = OR: bmw1m (<- this must correspond to the Classes in the .veh files)
- line 23: Season = BMW 1M Street
- line 25: FullSeasonName = BMW 1M Street (<- that is the name you will see if you want to make a championship)
- line 29: Vehicle Filter = |bmw1m (<- this must correspond to the Classes in the .veh files, careful with the "|" in front)
You will also need an image with your rfm or you will have a blank page when selecting this mod. There is a template in the downloads section. And I just realize that from there you have a link to a tutorial for making your rfm too! :roflmao: Maybe it will be clearer than my explanations…
Hope you'll sort it out, it is more complicated to read that to actually do it! Last thing: the first time you'll open your game after adding your rfm, the game will recognize it is new and will bring it up, very handy…

Hi, i`m having a problem with all mods.. Real wheel and virtual wheel are different... i tried all setups, change everything and nothing happens... It's like virtual wheel on mod is 540 and my real wheel are 900... i can't change... i tried profile, tried in game... nothing.. can u help me?

Hi,

With the release of version 1.50 there are made some changes for ingame adjustable wheelrotation and lock.

See this thread;

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/stock-car-extreme-v1-51-released.114010/

Mods have to be updated to get working properly.
Patrick and myself are updating our mods now.
CART Extreme is already done, Caterham R500 / Porsche 911 RSR and Porsche vs Ferrari mod will follow soon.
Don't know if other mods will be updated, this has to be done by the creator of that mod.

Grtz

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

Holden Racing Team 2015 - HRT 2015 Liveries

V 1.51 compatible

here are the cars i have done from the HRT team this year. they are OK, not perfect. :rolleyes:

If you already have my star wars liveries go and delete that folder first. X:\GSCExtreme\GameData\Vehicles\SuperV8\SuperV8Teams\HRT 2015 Star Wars

I have changed my original Star Wars livery drivers to be the co-drivers of the car.

this file will add the Star Wars cars with the co-drivers driving and the regular HRT cars with regular drivers

HRT 2015
HRT 2015 Star Wars...

Read more about this resource...

Ok i have created the .rfm as you advised and changed the .veh I have attatched both for you to have a look @ in a TXT format as the site wont allow other extensions

But the vehicle isnt showing when i try run a test day on the category and when i try start a championship it shows the error "need vehicle |bmw1m". Seems like the car isnt getting registered for some reason. Do you see something wrong in the .veh file perhaps? BTW the structure in the game folder folder is:

GameData
->Vehicles
->BMW_1M
->Teams
-BMW_1M_01.veh

Is this the right place for a veh file to sit?

Attachments

• BMW_1M_01.txt
    985 bytes · Views: 308
  • bmw1m.txt
    9.1 KB · Views: 356
Both your .veh and .rfm files seem fine, path is fine too. So I downloaded the mod itself and it seems a bit weird… Above all I hope it can work standalone. The default livery is a tga file, not sure it will work in SCE! I cannot test myself right away. Can you try something? Next to your BMW_1M_01.veh you should have a "Skins" folder; could you grab either the Alpine white.dds or Black1.dds and place it next to the .veh file? Edit the very first line also: DefaultLivery="ValenciaOrange.tga" to DefaultLivery="Alpine white.dds" or "Black1.dds". It will change the car color of course…

To get it in the "all cars and tracks" you need to edit "reiza22.rfm" and add bmw1m at the end of the Vehicle Filter. It should show, that does not mean the car will load fine after… I'm starting to wonder if the original mod works in rFactor: do you have the opportunity to try? If not, I'll try from my side but I will have time in a couple of hours only.

Patrick Giranthon updated Porsche 911 Cup RSR 3.0L with a new update entry:

HDV update and some small fixes

Hi all,

Mod updated to version 2.9.

Updates/Fixes:

- HDV updated, now adjustable ingame steeringwheel lock/rotation, working for GSX Ex version 1.50 and above.
Default lock ingame = 14 degrees, range from 10-33.
Default rotation ingame = 540, range from 450-540.

- External windows; more transparent, banner less transparent.
Fixed mipmapping issue.

- Cams: deleted some cams, adjusted cockpit cam as given by another user (AntMerino)

- Headlightglass: did use wrong texture (a small black bar was seen), now using the right texture.

- Showroom: flickering shadow under...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering