Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Strange...never had that before....I have just re-downloaded and tried the sync. I also get your error...I fear Angelq has taken the files down or just the server his files are hosted on is currently offline?

Try the file I posted in post 158...this gets the 2014 and 2015 mod working...no tracks or DTM cars though in my file as it was only intended to solve some of the F1 car problems others were having.

I could post the tracks etc if you let me know ;)
Sorry for the late reply, If possible could you send me the link for the tracks please? And thanks for the files you posted on Page 158. :)

Simsync Pro wont work for me this is what pops up after opening....
4af33392ca.png

Anyone got any clue to help???

Same for me :(

The problem is that the account of SimSync is expired. You can see this in the log of SimSync:

"SimSyncPro.ini: Due to the expiration of the runtime of the booked SimSync PRO package (2015/27/06), the account has been disabled."

So, if the author of mod not renew the SimSync account, we cannot download this mod :(

Last edited:
Thank you for this up and coming mod.To be able to provide it for free is also fantastic. You must have put a lot of work into it, and just having one car sound is absolutely no problem to me whatsoever. I just really appreciate the work that has been put in.:thumbsup:

Sorry for the late reply, If possible could you send me the link for the tracks please? And thanks for the files you posted on Page 158. :)

Sorry, only just revisited this thread. I have no problems posting the files for the tracks but I have work commitments that will keep me away from the files until next weekend. If you can hold on, I will post them then ;)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play