Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Ok i have tried 5 times now to get this mod and the dtm mod as a group or individual download and every time i get a sync error with the files and it stops, is their any other way i can get this as it getting frustrating now that i cannot download, on either the old or new sync files i get same error, i even created a mod flder to try it that way as decribed earlier in the post and that still fails.

Ok it sounds that you are running other customization to your GSC and therefore I cannot comment or advise on how to get it working on your current install. My only suggestion is to simply do a clean GSC install on a different location, then run the simsync on there.
It will work that way, because none of our mods were intended for anything other than the standard "unedited" version. Sorry, but we have MANY people who downloaded and tested our mods separately... and so far no complaints. Hope a clean install will help you. Sorry for the delay in my reply. BTW - you mentioned changing the exe to rFactor... imho... our track-pack works fine... it shouldn't be necessary to edit your exe at all.
Good luck.

I'm loving the mod so far. Definitely in my top 5 mods for this game. I have one little nitpick. I feel like the reflection of the cars are a little off when racing at sunset or sunrise. Like its too bright. I cant really explain it. Its more apparent on the Ferrari. Almost Its like its reflecting the wrong scenery. I took a screenshot of the this Porsche and a similar Porsche to show the differences. The one on the left is from a 2010 gt3 mod. Like I said just a nitpick.
oszcjm.jpg

Last edited:
All tracks up to Russia has been added & uploaded. I am updating the DRS zones as I do them.
As for the 8th gear... it works exactly the same as the extreme cars... so yes 8th gear is working 100%.

As for the issue with only safety car when selecting the mod... I am not too sure. It used to be an issue in the past, but we did update the rfm afterwards. Should show the correct cars when the mod is selected. And our safety car is the SLK Merc... not the Comaro, so all I can think is that the installation hasn't been done properly. PM me so that I can try and assist you via Teamviewer please.

Regards

btw - thanks for downloading guys... we'll keep trying to improve.

Sure we can... shouldn't be too hard. Will have a look at it tonight. Sorry for being dumb... but until now, i didn't even know DTM also have DRS... Obviously visual DRS will take longer to figure out... but will see what we can do. Should be a nice little project.

Well it's a 2014 mod from rFactor... so it's still standard... and the guys who did the initial mod din't add DRS... so I'll do so tonight... but like I say... we are still in need of help with the way GSC does visual effects... they use material changes and not switching between gmt objects like rFactor.

I understand that the cars have 8th gear but their is a bug in them that if your racing and when in close proximety of another car if he clicks intoo 8th gear then he will disappear untill he clicks back into the lower gears, which is no good for league racing, the but was reported in the bugs thread, so i want to know if this mod does the same, if it does then it would not be worth running it for a league, sounds harsh i know but can't have cars doing a disappearing act during a league race would be accidents galore.

I understand your point, however we have not yet seen a dissapearing act from other cars. Only time I ever experienced other cars was when I tried using a 1mb wireless ISP with a 35 car grid.
But as for 8th gear glitch, can't say that I've ever experienced it... will have to check and come back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back