Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi Patrick, thanks for this mod.
I'm trying it out, but here the Porsches are behaving like fwd cars, i.e., when I push the pedal during a curve, it goes understeer, not oversteer. Aren't they supposed to be just the opposite?
Cheers. Nice skins, btw. Love that Gulf.
BTW Fernando, don't forget the setup.
I will put a rear toe-in default lower because 0.40 is a bit high, it amplifies what you describe. Try with 0.15 or 0.20. End of corners will be more acrobatic with oversteer.
Hard to know the exact default setup of 1974 (there is no I suppose, depends on track).
;-)

Thanks very much for the Photoshop 3D viewer for the Extreme templates ML2166. Very handy indeed.

Wondering why the view of the 3D model will always snap back to it's original position if I rotate then let the mouse button go? Is there something I need to change in Photoshop? Running CS6.

If you don't mind, and only if you have time, do you think that you might be able to make one up for the new Formula 3 template?
Nope no idea why it would snap back. Doesn't do it with me, but I am using CS5, I prefer it. It has always seemed more stable to work with than CS6, although I did only try a trial version of that.

I copied the values of the Porsche Carrera Cup PCC2007.HDV into the HDV of this car:
[DRIVELINE]
ClutchEngageRate=2.2
UpshiftDelay=0.120 // delay in selecting higher gear (low for semi-automatic, higher for manual)
UpshiftClutchTime=0.050 // time to ease auto-clutch in AFTER upshift (0.0 for F1 cars)
DownshiftDelay=0.150 // delay in selecting lower gear (low for semi-automatic, higher for manual)
DownshiftClutchTime=0.200 // time to ease auto-clutch in AFTER downshift (used to be SemiAutoClutchTime)
DownshiftBlipThrottle=0.38 // amount of throttle used to blip if controlled by game (instead of player)

Maybe ClutchEngageRate=2.2 alone is enough, didn't try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes