Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi Fernando - thanks for the confirmation.

Yes I use a G27. As to the FFB with the GSCE F3 the wheel has tension all the time, with the A364 there is a looseness that appears when turning ie minimal FFB that kicks in after the turn is initiated on the turning side.

Hi Paul this is such great work thank you, maybe I'm missing it but I can't find a version # in download and your working so hard on this I can't keep up. :) Can you throw a text file in stating version. Thanks

Yea, if it's not to much work and I suppose I could just put my own in, but my habit is to unzip to spare hard drive and delete rar so I never see it and have so many mods that It would be nice to check a readme file to see what update we're on. This is probably picky so don't go out of your way, really love your work and is well appreciated.

Well, I discover something few days ago about logitech profiler that made a world of difference to me. I found that the game profiles are applied over the global profile. Before, I always thought that the global profile was only used when there was no specific game profile, but I was wrong. In fact, the game's profiles are applied over the global profile, working as a kind of "multiplier or divider", whichever applies. So, I followed a tip and configured my wheel like the following for GSCE (I know, some options may seem like heresy), and to me it is a whole new game, miles better than before. I'm using similar setups for rFactor and AC, with excellent results too. You may try and see if you like it too. May take some minutes until you get used, though.

OPTIONS/GLOBAL DEVICE SETTINGS - put these as shown below. Some numbers may seem crazy, but bear with me.
Overall Effects Strength: 115%
Spring Effect Strength: 50%
Damper Effect Strength: 150%
Enable centering spring in Force Feedback games checked
Centering Spring Strength: 50%
Report Combined Pedals unchecked
Degrees of Rotation: 900
Allow game to adjust settings UNchecked <-- this is important in the global profile

In GSCE PROFILE - you may change to your tastes
Overall Effects Strength: 107%
Spring Effect Strength: 10%
Damper Effect Strength: 10%
Enable centering spring in Force Feedback games checked (yes, checked, heresy!!)
Centering Spring Strength: 0%
Use Special Steering Wheel Settings checked
Report Combined Pedals unchecked
Degrees of Rotation: 900
Use Special Game Settings checked
Allow game to adjust settings checked

I only regret playing racing sims for so long before I discovered this.
Cheers and let me know the outcome.

Hi Alfredo,
it is really great that you are doing these conversions, but please, will you give us a run down on what needs to be done to update tracks for ourselves. Many of us have tracks we have converted for our own use that we are not permitted to upload and it would be nice to get the enhanced graphics in them.
A short tutorial or list of things that need to be edited would be much appreciated. :)

Hi Alfredo,
it is really great that you are doing these conversions, but please, will you give us a run down on what needs to be done to update tracks for ourselves. Many of us have tracks we have converted for our own use that we are not permitted to upload and it would be nice to get the enhanced graphics in them.
A short tutorial or list of things that need to be edited would be much appreciated. :)
This would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play