Stock Car Brasil (Stock V8) wheel information

In Stock V8, earlier this year, when in cockpit view, I used to see the information shown in the wheel-mounted LED panels. That used to be position (in upper right visor) and lap counter (in lower left visor). See video as example (date: March 2016):

I recently came back to race these cars, but now, both visors are showing the same information, which is the relative gap by sector (comparing to best lap). This video illustrates the issue (date: November 2016):

See the difference? Seems like information used in Hot Lapping is also being shown in Race.

The second video above is in a Time Trial session, but I'm getting the same info in Practice, Qualifying and Race sessions.

I didn't change any setting regarding this, and, AFAIK, I should be able to see wheel info in Race like the first video (with position and lap counter).

Have you noticed this also? Is this change stated in some release notes that I missed? Is this a bug?

Regards!

if you change your hud info page (the right one) you will change info on your wheel too

TBH that was my first tought, but I recall not to work. I navigate to all the 6 HUD pages, and the only change i've seen in the wheel was when change to HUD Tyres page, where a single LCD panel (the upper left) changes to show (or at least try to) the 4 tyres in that tiny space.

@Reb.Ellion, thank you very much for your fix. It sure be very useful to have the lap time in the wheel, I always find it very useful in Boxep Cup for instance.

I took a look at your file (stock_stw_lcd.gmt) with Notepad++, but it seems it is not a config file: looks that this GMT file has been generated by a tool in binary.

Could you tell me which software did you use to make this GMT file? I would like to test some changes in wheel myself.

Thanks again mate!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back