Stock Car 2022 - Mod

Hello! It's been a while! I didn't finish the mod because I suffered a scam for modding jobs and I didn't open the modeling programs for several months

I see that there is already a 2023 mod, what good news! It looks really good

I don't think I will continue with the development of my mod, since one already exists and it looks very good

Maybe I will continue a development that started a while ago, regarding the SuperTC2000 V8 (Argentine touring car series) of the 2016 season, which was a great year with beautiful vehicles.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Everything will depend on what the weather dictates.

I send you greetings and thank you for being interested in the StockCar mod!

15235853_1498291456852241_8070471889113077278_o.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you've been dealing with scams @C1G_Modd !

There is already a 2023 mod for Automobilista 1? I'm not aware of it. Could you please share a link, or describe where I could get it?

If you mean the 2023 Stock Cars as official content in AMS 2... I understand if that lowers your desire to create the AMS 1 mod. But your mod would still be enjoyed and greatly appreciated :) by those of us who don't own AMS 2 or don't enjoy how it drives!

2016 SuperTC2000 would also be fun to have, if that's your preference. :) Should always have fun with modding, first and foremost.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back