rF2 Stock Car 2015 @ Indianapolis Speedway - Thur 5Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey Ho....
My interest is there to drive but I have problems with the mods!
Autodownload works but behind the load
the message comes: Mods mot work, manuel downloading and installing?
I find the track and the Stockcar mod only in the Steamworkshop to subscribe.

hope anyone can little bit help :thumbsdown:

• Deleted member 231027

well i have the same issue I have reinstalled all mods and the game as well that doesn't seem to work either lemme know if you find a solution
all I know is my game tells me this as well
Component "StockCar_2015 1.1" failed to verify, removed from inventory

Hey Ho....
My interest is there to drive but I have problems with the mods!
Autodownload works but behind the load
the message comes: Mods mot work, manuel downloading and installing?
I find the track and the Stockcar mod only in the Steamworkshop to subscribe.

hope anyone can little bit help :thumbsdown:
well i have the same issue I have reinstalled all mods and the game as well that doesn't seem to work either lemme know if you find a solution
all I know is my game tells me this as well
Component "StockCar_2015 1.1" failed to verify, removed from inventory
I think @Daiman Patel might be able to help out with this.
I have just checked the download link to acquire the component file via GetMod, and it appears as though the wrong version of the Stock Car mod was being retrieved - v1.04 instead of v1.1 - due to the specified link being incorrect. This is due to an error in the way the .rfmod was created for the server. I have now amended the link, recreated the .rfmod, and restarted the server. Would you mind giving it another please, and letting me know how you get on?

If this still fails then I would recommend subscribing to the resources via the Steam Workshop for rFactor 2. As well as correcting the link I have updated the components, therefore we are now using the last version of the car (v1.96) and track (v2.04), which are the same versions as those from the Workshop. :thumbsup:

I have just checked the download link to acquire the component file via GetMod, and it appears as though the wrong version of the Stock Car mod was being retrieved - v1.04 instead of v1.1 - due to the specified link being incorrect. This is due to an error in the way the .rfmod was created for the server. I have now amended the link, recreated the .rfmod, and restarted the server. Would you mind giving it another please, and letting me know how you get on?

If this still fails then I would recommend subscribing to the resources via the Steam Workshop for rFactor 2. As well as correcting the link I have updated the components, therefore we are now using the last version of the car (v1.96) and track (v2.04), which are the same versions as those from the Workshop. :thumbsup:
Well I guess that was my fault then :unsure: Thanks Daiman :thumbsup:

I'm afraid I won't make it, turns out the whole family is off to a birthday party tomorrow evening and guess who has to come along :thumbsdown: Have a good race guys, hopefully can make the next one!

any tips for front right tyre to last a bit longer? After 15 laps it is almost gone :devilish:
Are you running the right settings for Indy in the "tunings" menu? You need to make sure you select everything with the * next to it.

Also, a set up goes a long way on oval racing, especially tracks like Indy. I will be sharing a setup at the start of practice for the event.

I have to sign out. I'm waiting for a new graphics card and I just found out it wont be at my place by tomorrow :(
Thanks for letting me know Gasper. Hopefully your graphics card will turn up soon :)

Do we have to pit and refuel with this one, or will it keep the race out.
Is it correct that the steering wheel should stand so much to the right on the long side, or is it wrong with me
Pitting is no mandatory, but up to the discretion of the driver. At Daytona, we needed to pit for fuel, but I'm not 100% about whether we need to pit here.

As for the wheel, yes the car automatically pulls to the left, which means that on the straight, your wheel needs to be cocked to the right in order for the vehicle to travel in a straight line.

• Deleted member 231027

i'm not sure i can make it in time but I probably will :O_o::)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back