Steering Wheel Range

I know there is a setting for it in rFactor but can't find it in GTR. It's the setting for the steering wheel range in the cockpit, as default it's at 250 degrees or something by the looks but my wheel is set to 540 degrees so it looks wrong in the cockpit. Where do I find this setting?

I know there is a setting for it in rFactor but can't find it in GTR. It's the setting for the steering wheel range in the cockpit, as default it's at 250 degrees or something by the looks but my wheel is set to 540 degrees so it looks wrong in the cockpit. Where do I find this setting?

I just drive with the steering wheel off, lets you see the motec and the shift lights better. Apart from in the BMW 320si

for some cars, the MoTeC is on the wheel, like the F1 cars and the BMW E90 (I think)

Gunthar, I don't drive the F1 but the only one that I'm aware of that has the motec on the wheel is the E90 WTCC which when you turn off the wheel has no shift lights either. which is a pain if, like I do, you drive without the speedo in the Hud. The E90 STCC Seq does have visible shift lights with the wheel off.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back