F1 2021 Simucube 2 Pro Settings for F1 2021

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Yes uninstall it... seriously I'm having the worse time ever trying to get this to work. I had 2020 sweet, this is a nightmare. 1st off when the FFB kicks in it nearly took my head off let alone wrists. 2nd I finally have the front end working button wise but the menu in flashback I'm missing assignments so can't change camera. I've dumped all the action maps out of the main directory for now.

I've got replays working and now looking at the FFB side if things. I can't feel any return to centre, like there is very little caster on the cars. The under steer effect seems to turn off FFB which is pretty useless and there is no scrub effect. When enabling damper in true drive direct input options and then wheel damper in game you can feel massive lag. Is there an in game file anywhere we can edit?

Last edited:
The FFB still yanks my wheel right when I start a lap, full force. No matter what I do, it's a bit dangerous to be honest, is anyone else having the same issue or is my system?
You're doing better than me. I can't even get the game to run when my OSW (Simucube 1) is powered on. Basically when it's on, no other controllers work, including the keyboard, so you can't navigate the menu! Very frustrating.

I've ordered a GIMX adapter to see if that sorts it. Not really that fussed about F1 2021, but looking forward to Forza Horizon 5 and don't want a similar problem there too.

Yep, I have mapped everything like 2020 but still not everything works for me. So typical they never gave us mouse control, lazy port if you ask me, sorry and all that but it's not really what I was looking forward too. There are only a few things I like over 2020. The FFB does have a teeny bit more detail and the handling more understeer, maybe a little more sim than arcade this time round. However they have ruined the gfx dept. Without RT shadows there is way more pop up, and the RT shadows are poor and look weird under the cars. Also the car lods are hideous. I want to like it and love it but it's wound me up because all these points can be easily fixed. Just because the PS5 etc can't cut it an up to date sim rig can. Get way more frames too from 2020, and the only options for textures is streaming.

Last edited:
I'm using the mclaren gt3 wheel on in, so the bottom left funky switch I use as up down left and right, also the dial on it replaces F5 and F6. Don't think my button mapping would help much. In the main folder I remove all the action maps except the keyboard one. Then I create a custom profile. True drive is just setup to user preference, noting special there. Telemetry I use port 10001, that's for simvibe, and the old 2020plugin.

Yes uninstall it... seriously I'm having the worse time ever trying to get this to work. I had 2020 sweet, this is a nightmare. 1st off when the FFB kicks in it nearly took my head off let alone wrists. 2nd I finally have the front end working button wise but the menu in flashback I'm missing assignments so can't change camera. I've dumped all the action maps out of the main directory for now.

Anyone got an issue where you can map all the steering inputs just fine but when i try to map the menu controls to surf around the menus i always get " you can only map menu controls for devices that have no preset control scheme ", even when i create a new profile ... any ideas ?

Anyone got an issue where you can map all the steering inputs just fine but when i try to map the menu controls to surf around the menus i always get " you can only map menu controls for devices that have no preset control scheme ", even when i create a new profile ... any ideas ?
Did you ever figure this one out? I have the same problem…

You're doing better than me. I can't even get the game to run when my OSW (Simucube 1) is powered on. Basically when it's on, no other controllers work, including the keyboard, so you can't navigate the menu! Very frustrating.

I've ordered a GIMX adapter to see if that sorts it. Not really that fussed about F1 2021, but looking forward to Forza Horizon 5 and don't want a similar problem there too.
Simucube 1 always had that issue why I changed too SC2 pro

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back