Steam Workshop

Paul Cantea

I am the Stig's herp derp
I was browsing a thread on the RRRE forums when I came across a grand idea. If Assetto Corsa gets greenlit, how hard would it be to integrate the Steam Workshop for mods? It would be amazing to have a one-stop shop for all mods

I am fully aware of that.

And I'd probably agree with you that most players are willing to spend money on better official cars.
However, every person that disagrees here and there are certainly a few, would simply be a financial loss for Kunos.
It's that simple.
You shouldn't equate the people in this forum with "most players", specially given that AC does reach some level of the mainstream.

If you don't offer mod handling in your own game then using Steam Workshop is the only userfriendly way of dealing with mods. It's such a pain in the butt to stay up to date if you use mods that get updated frequently (new tire models, new shaders, new physics in game updates, just general updates to the mods...) if you have to download and install everything again once it's being updated.

I know for many of you this might be a non-issue, but it actually keeps me from installing any mods in AC, especially when those mods would come from several sources...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back