Steam Thanksgiving Sale 2012

So far, I bought,

Star Wars Dark Forces
Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II
Star Wars Jedi Knight Mysteries of the Sith (I have completed my collection of Jedi Knight games on Steam)
Darksiders I
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

The list will be updated in the coming days.

Darksiders 1 is really great. Bought 2 some weeks ago (was on sale for 17€, now it's on sale for 16.99€) but didn't play it yet.

I also missed the AoE collection, debated too long, it's still on offer but now £14. I started Origin yesterday, first time in a while and they also had a Sale on, I got the complete C&C franchise for £13. NFS Most Wanted was £23 IIRC.

Yeah, I was/am a fan of the original game, and expected something similar. But for me this even fails as a generic shooter.
Story none, checkpoints to... check every half a minute, the whole world is 20 metres wide, the AI is stupid, controls and movement are bad, the game was quite demanding to run, while not looking especially great, etc.

Last day of the Steam sale, I saw nothing that interesting for myself :(

Doh! Realised I already owned C&C Generals, C&C3, C&C4 via Steam so I gained RA1 (which I own on disk anyway), which looks absolutely shocking on my 37", I don't really know what I was expecting with it hailing from circa 1997 though. I've not tried RA2 yet but I'm not holding out much hope for that one being playable either. C&C3 onwards will be fine. I suppose I could play RA1\2 on the lappy.

Does anyone know if it's possible to give away games downloaded on Origin?, if so I might just do what I did with another double purchase some time back, IIRC it was CMR DiRT or DiRT2 that ErikT won in that competition.

So this is my complete list. I hope copying is allowed:)
I missed: AoE III (see post #9 - my bad, I just missed it), Spec Ops: The Line (did not fall to 75% discount), Gemini Rue, Trine 2 Goblin Menace DLC (waited for both to become even cheaper, they didn't; while last offers were counting down on the front page all other games were put back to normal...STEAM should have made this clear, they had no countdown and sale still was running)

Legend of Grimrock
Dungeons of Dredmor CotW
Dungeons of Dredmor: Realm of the Diggle Gods
NightSky
Quantum Conundrum Season Pass
Broken Sword - Trilogy pack
Introversion Complete Pack (March 2012)
Magnetis
Toki Tori
The Void
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge
Zeno Clash
Deus Ex Human Revolution: The Missing Link DLC
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition
Psychonauts
Indie Game: The Movie
Portal 2
Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition
Zombie Driver HD Plus Soundtrack

Mohammed Abidi now what did you buy else?

So this is my complete list. I hope copying is allowed:)
I missed: AoE III (see post #9 - my bad, I just missed it), Spec Ops: The Line (did not fall to 75% discount), Gemini Rue, Trine 2 Goblin Menace DLC (waited for both to become even cheaper, they didn't; while last offers were counting down on the front page all other games were put back to normal...STEAM should have made this clear, they had no countdown and sale still was running)

Legend of Grimrock
Dungeons of Dredmor CotW
Dungeons of Dredmor: Realm of the Diggle Gods
NightSky
Quantum Conundrum Season Pass
Broken Sword - Trilogy pack
Introversion Complete Pack (March 2012)
Magnetis
Toki Tori
The Void
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge
Zeno Clash
Deus Ex Human Revolution: The Missing Link DLC
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Standard Edition
Psychonauts
Indie Game: The Movie
Portal 2
Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition
Zombie Driver HD Plus Soundtrack

Mohammed Abidi now what did you buy else?

All I bought is all I have listed.

I'm going to buy more at the Christmas sale.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back