Steam sale

I don't use AC that much, but have wanted to do a few club races a couple of times but never have as they have almost always had some dlc. Since I don't enjoy AC quite as much as some other titles and haven't used it all too much I haven't gotten any DLC. My question is what packs are used most in the racing club here? I may get some since they are on sale.

I don't use AC that much, but have wanted to do a few club races a couple of times but never have as they have almost always had some dlc. Since I don't enjoy AC quite as much as some other titles and haven't used it all too much I haven't gotten any DLC. My question is what packs are used most in the racing club here? I may get some since they are on sale.
To be honest, if you really want to play the game online, you need to buy all DLCs. Maybe you could skip the Japanese Pack and the Tripl3 Pack. The Dream Packs and the Red Pack are the bare minimum, but you won't even be able to join GT3 races with only these DLCs.

I would like it if we did one event per week in AC where we use total default content. So if premium members have recently purchased the game you can come and race online at RD with us.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back