Steam Christmas Sale 2012-2013

Believe as "Soccer" isn't that famous in US, they try to sell it over pricing?

About games "unavailable", seems like a bug I always have 3 games in the upper line making one later offered game ending sooner, but when those 3 end, the one drops back to it's two "companions" and still has some hours left.

Believe as "Soccer" isn't that famous in US, they try to sell it over pricing?

About games "unavailable", seems like a bug I always have 3 games in the upper line making one later offered game ending sooner, but when those 3 end, the one drops back to it's two "companions" and still has some hours left.

Nope, doesn't work. Awesomenauts showed up, for some reason.
Have a new "not available in your region" game in the new flash sale :). Team Fortress stuff, EVE Retribution, and...

Anyway, ridiculous. Football Manager 2013
American full price: 40$
European full price: 50€ = 66$
http://www.g2play.net/store/Football-Manager/
32€ in case either of you is in need. I've been using this site for quite some time now and they're reliable, not some people who are selling Russian keys you need to activate through VPN. Legit retail / EU keys. :)

Here is what I got. The prices are very nice indeed.

L.A. Noire Complete Edition
Far Cry 2
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Splinter Cell Conviction

Alpha Protocol got a 50% discount as well. It's a nice action espionage rpg. It's a bit of a underdog but it plays pretty well and has a strong story which alone is worth it!

There was a discount a while ago when I gathered Payday The Heist incl. Wolfpack almost for free. I can tell you, it is worth every cent when you like COOP and a bit of strategy and planing before action strikes!

Thus far I bought the Alan Wake franchise and L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (both 75% off). As always I take it easy with spending my money and always wait for the best offers :) I'm in the midst of playing Alan Wake and I must say that I'm really impressed by the story and the atmosphere!

Well at first I was disappointed too because I was expecting a game that is more or less realistic and not a (very) fast paced ego-shooter, mawing down waves after waves of police forces. But after a few waves and some successful raids that give you experience and equipment upgrades it becomes a lot of fun. The progress and success of a raid heavily depends on the players (sometimes worse than A.I.) in coop mode and it can be very frustrating when somebody screws up the original objectives of a raid, since then it gets really tough and Payback The Heist is not a walk in the park.:p

Just in case anyone missed it: Spec Ops: The Line is available for less than 7€ right now as well. Excellent game if you can stand extreme violence, which is used for the story instead of simply you ripping enemies to shreds, in video games.
Right, forgot to tell you it's down to 6,79€ until tonight, so everyone interested in a shooter in which you don't star as the great hero, grab it!
Did anyone look for Braid? You really should try it! It comes for 4,49€ maybe and offers a whole new sight on video gaming!

Installed the demo, tried the demo, removed the demo :D

Is Driver San Francisco any good? And does the PC version have split screen? :o

Bought it on Summer Sale I think. I loved it! Switching cars in your "mind" - funny story! Many hours of gameplay and great fun.
About splitscreen...no idea.
Buy it nevertheless, you won't regret it. I hope so;) As we at least are divided about Spec Ops.

OK, I really should have put all this in ONE post:whistling:

Just in case anyone missed it: Spec Ops: The Line is available for less than 7€ right now as well. Excellent game if you can stand extreme violence, which is used for the story instead of simply you ripping enemies to shreds, in video games.

I bought it from your recommendation, but as a gift, so I'll be able to test the demo first! :p Better hope you are right though! :D
Senad Subasic I though Driver SF was good. It was something quite unique :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back