RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I want to apologize to Chris Buchanan for the hit from behind as I was lapping you in race 2 . I don't know if you were having trouble there but I was not able to avoid you with the difference in speed there. I did not stop at the time because I felt it was a racing incident. I saw you a lap later then pulled over going from 3rd to 7th. Looking back at it now I should have pulled over to begin with as I hit you from behind I have the responsibility of the incident. Sorry sorry! Marty

Great race to everyone, by the way. The only downside to these tracks is passing. There arent many places to do so, so people that get lapped have to throw themselves off the track. They dont HAVE to, but they do in order to let others pass. Either way, I had a blast. Qualified 3rd, finished 5th, started 4th, finished 2nd(Would have been 1st if I didnt risk the corner after schumacher).

Thanks to Eric and RD for the event :) love these cars.

Glad I decided to race tonight.

Race 1 was lots of fun. I was being very conservative as I have not raced rear drive in a while. Found myself in 4th with Sean hot on my tail. I just maintained my pace and was probably holding up Sean a little but before he got by I noticed I had a good gap all of the sudden and managed to hold on for 4th. Better than I was expecting.

Race 2 started well slotted into 3rd after a couple laps. On lap 11 had the incident with Chris and went back to 7th which is where I finished. Mr Haba passed me on his way to the front Early and that was very impressive in itself. Great racing hope I can get out again when I have another wed nite off.

saleencup.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA

Weather: Dry
Start Time: 00:30GMT / 8:30pm EST / 5:30pm PST

Class: Saleen Mustang SE
Track: Puebla Oval
Practice: 30mins
Qualification: 10mins
Race: 2x30 laps
Notes:
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Skinpack!!
http://www.file-upload.net/download-1552188/EVO_Mustang_Carpack.zip.html

Entrylist:
  1. Sean Vohs
  2. Bob Luneski
  3. Yves Larose
  4. Chris Buchanan
  5. Ryan Callan
  6. Timothy Miller
  7. Corey Theman
  8. Sam Beason
  9. John Sydenstricker
  10. Steve Emmons
  11. Cristian Haba
  12. Keith Barrick
  13. Eric Nelson
  14. Michael Carve
  15. Pierre Higgins
  16. Péter Bártfai
  17. Abdul Ahmed
  18. Brandon Lawson
  19. Willie Watt
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Rob Goldthorpe
  3. Pieter Theron
  4. Matt Crouch
  5. Luc Byard -SKIN-
  6. Bert Van Waes
  7. Daniel Overton
  8. Mark Guy
  9. Thierry Marchand
  10. Philip Antonia
  11. Ian Collings
  12. Dan Coldrick
  13. Bob Luneski
  14. Michael Herrmann
  15. Tyler Scurlock
  16. Peter Eriksson
  17. Andrew Evans
  18. Rickard Javanainen
  19. Richard Trange
  20. Jeroen van Toorn
  21. Sam J Simpson
  22. Mikael Hellen
  23. Vedran Kralj
  24. Ryan Callan
  25. Patrick Duivelaar

I was happy to see the turn out, I did have a few events including my crushing start finish straight accident in race 1, for the most part it was a great race and I tried to stay out of everyones way. I think from now on I am going to race with lights on to let everyone know that I am a rookie on the track or something. Maybe a skin with some form of warning for everyone. I felt like I was still trying to feel my way into break points during the race tonight and was only able to occasionally get myself back into the race itself.

I hope I didn't spoil too many folks races this week, and that everyone had fun inspite of my poor skill on track during the races. I love these events and hope to start actually competing in them in the future.

Can't wait for at the least Saleen/Porsche Next Week. You'll see me in the "Ford"

I was happy to see the turn out, I did have a few events including my crushing start finish straight accident in race 1, for the most part it was a great race and I tried to stay out of everyones way. I think from now on I am going to race with lights on to let everyone know that I am a rookie on the track or something. Maybe a skin with some form of warning for everyone. I felt like I was still trying to feel my way into break points during the race tonight and was only able to occasionally get myself back into the race itself.

I hope I didn't spoil too many folks races this week, and that everyone had fun inspite of my poor skill on track during the races. I love these events and hope to start actually competing in them in the future.

Can't wait for at the least Saleen/Porsche Next Week. You'll see me in the "Ford"

I wish I had a bright orange "STAY AWAY" skin for all the cars I drove back when I first started. Still kind of wish I had it :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back