STCC is free download ?

The problem with Steam is it's a global platform, so the price is set for a massive audience. If people get different prices in different countries, there would be complaints. With a physical disk, it's easier to do localised prices.

• Andy Marsden

How big is the STCC download exactly? I should be getting the R07/GTRe bundle come payday - about the double pack, can i just install GTRe or do i have to re-install the bundle copy of R07?

• Marcos Eberhardt

The already do set different prices for different countries, just like some games are only available in certain areas.

1st. Sry about the english =p
2nd. In steam i dont know how the taxes work, but here in Brazil STCC is not sold at stores, and RACE07 + EVO costs R$120 ~60USD (result of abusive taxes that all videogames and "superfluous" stuff(like cellphones cof cof) receive, I bought it through Steam and i cant complain

3rd. Andy If you buy STCC via Steam it only will download the STCC files =)

• Andrew Evans

i got a race07 dvd and plans to get the evo expansion on steam, you guys saying im gonna get stcc for free for purchasing just the evo expansion? 1 evo please!

nope... stcc was free to people who pre-ordered gtre on steam when it first came out.... it was some sort of compensation for a price mix up....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.