SS Overlay M1 Dark for Dirt Rally

DiRT Rally 2.0 SS Overlay M1 Dark for Dirt Rally 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
skullsplitter submitted a new resource:

SS Overlay M1 Dark for Dirt Rally - SimHub overlay

A dark version of my previous overlay, this time including:

- Current gear indicator (with red line reached color change)
- Speed (km/h)
- RPM
- Best time led (turns green when your time is better than your previous best)
- Delta led, shows the difference for your previous best time
- Section number
- Total running time on stage
- Shift Gear Leds
- RPM horizontal gauge

View attachment 348697

Read more about this resource...

Hello, how do I install the tool? thanks

Hey, you need to install SimHub first (https://www.simhubdash.com), then you click on the file with the extension .simhubdash and it will self install in SimHub (also don't forget to install the fonts).

Launch the game, and make it run "windowed borderless" (you do that in the graphic settings of the game). Then in SimHub go to the section Dashstudio, tab overlays and click on picture of the overlay you want to run (it says start on top), position it correctly where you want it to be while playing and click "stop edit" and minimize the layout editor window (don't close it). Now you can start playing, the overlay will appear as soon as the stage starts.

hi and thank you for your remarkable work well done I have a little problem with this dashboard here SS Overlay M1 Dark for Dirt Rally it is not in my simhub while SS dashboard for dirt rally 2 - 2.2 and SS m-sport dashboard 0.5 they are good and go well why the SS Overlay M1 Dark for Dirt Rally does not work in advance thank you

hi and thank you for your remarkable work well done I have a little problem with this dashboard here SS Overlay M1 Dark for Dirt Rally it is not in my simhub while SS dashboard for dirt rally 2 - 2.2 and SS m-sport dashboard 0.5 they are good and go well why the SS Overlay M1 Dark for Dirt Rally does not work in advance thank you

Hey, overlays are in a different tab than dashboards, as they are meant to be used differently, they are grouped in different tabs. Please make sure you have selected the overlays tab.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back