SRO E-Sport GT Series Official Equipment Used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I believe was the full setup used at the SRO series: https://www.sparco-official.com/sim-rig/sim-rig-2-en.html
Thanks for the link and looks like that's the thing indeed!
Regarding specs: well we know it's windows 10 and an i7. I love such information hiding...
Searched for the msi infinite x and found everything from 8700k to 9700k and gtx 1070 to gtx 2080.
Anyway I'm not getting why they don't use a vega 64 with the freesync Samsung screen... But then I know that most people don't seem to see the stuttering of non-synced frames :ninja:

The CHG90 is GSYNC compatible and works absolutely fine in that mode.
Just asked a few that were doing some laps at the track about it and they said the input lag would've been massive compared to their gsync setups at home. Which would indicate the rigs used were running with v-sync rather than g-sync compatible mode :thumbsdown:

I have bought my T500RS wheel with the T3PA pedals back in 2014, and I have immediately installed the brake mod which comes in the box. Always been happy with that setup and not an issue since then.

I am curious as whether you find using the T3PA Pro with the brake mod very different compared to a load cell brake pedal? And in general, how would you rate the T3PA Pro?
they are night and day i still have the T3pa with spring mod and conical rubber but since the fanatec loadcell i got better break points and more reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back