• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

SRO E-Sport GT Series Official Equipment Used?

Discussion in 'SRO E-Sport GT Series' started by Moneypizzle, Apr 15, 2019.

1. 1nProgress

1nProgress

Ratings:
    +2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RasmusP

RasmusP
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Thanks for the link and looks like that's the thing indeed!
    Regarding specs: well we know it's windows 10 and an i7. I love such information hiding...
    Searched for the msi infinite x and found everything from 8700k to 9700k and gtx 1070 to gtx 2080.
    Anyway I'm not getting why they don't use a vega 64 with the freesync Samsung screen... But then I know that most people don't seem to see the stuttering of non-synced frames :ninja:

3. PhilS13

PhilS13

Ratings:
    +190
    The CHG90 is GSYNC compatible and works absolutely fine in that mode.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RasmusP

RasmusP
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Just asked a few that were doing some laps at the track about it and they said the input lag would've been massive compared to their gsync setups at home. Which would indicate the rigs used were running with v-sync rather than g-sync compatible mode :thumbsdown:

5. kevin kennedy

kevin kennedy

Ratings:
    +76
    they are night and day i still have the T3pa with spring mod and conical rubber but since the fanatec loadcell i got better break points and more reliable

6. Willy Brown

Willy Brown

Ratings:
    +0
    I would be interested to know the wheel control panel and ingame force feedback settings they are running onsite, or were drivers allowed to change?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.