Tracks Sportsland_SUGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonah please, I've organised this race. Each and every driver had the same version of the track. And you can clearly see in my timing at the upper left corner that he counted the lap with three minutes plus. I wasnt the only one affected by this bug tho.
And noone in this race teleported to the pits. Smtg is just not right here. Maybe hard to reproduce but smtg is buggy.

the only other thing I can think of then, is that there might be a timing gate that is so narrow that some people missed it sometimes. That would invalidate and not count that lap.

Ok, I figured it out. The timing gate in the pits are only working in the AI pitlane, not in the lane with the pitboxes. So if you are driving to your pitbox through the other pitboxes, you don't activate the timing gate. Should be an easy fix.

And when I said an easy fix, I meant for someone that knows what they are doing. I don't, but I tried anyway. First time I actually use 3DSimEd. I extended the S/F timing gate in both directions as it turned out it was not reaching all the way to the left armco either. I did not check the other timing gates, since I don't know how to overlay kn5 files in 3DSimEd, if that is even possible. But this works: https://www.dropbox .com/s/gfef9od2qz981be/position.7z?dl=0

Jonah please, I've organised this race. Each and every driver had the same version of the track. And you can clearly see in my timing at the upper left corner that he counted the lap with three minutes plus. I wasnt the only one affected by this bug tho.
And noone in this race teleported to the pits. Smtg is just not right here. Maybe hard to reproduce but smtg is buggy.
I watched your video and I am curious on what those apps are that you are using. I have not seen most of them before. I know Sidekick though. What are the other ones?

I watched your video and I am curious on what those apps are that you are using. I have not seen most of them before. I know Sidekick though. What are the other ones?

We had the same problem some drivers not triggering a lap when in pits few months back.

Also the apps seem to be part of actv (or some other streaming app) and custom version/skin of pro tyres?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back