Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP
Sportsland SUGO

Tracks Sportsland SUGO 1.1

Please fix a fence and the advertisement by the next update
Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_sportsland_sugo_16-4-116-16-5-49.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_sportsland_sugo_16-4-116-16-3-41.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_sportsland_sugo_16-4-116-16-4-17.jpg

I'm writing from Japan. I tried to install this mod for AC Ver1.63 but error coming out. Please give some advice for it. I really need to practice this circuit

It's a great track. Unfortunately, a lot of problems with this conversion...
  • the outside of turn 1 is regarded as valid track when it clearly shouldn't be
  • some of the walls with a fence behind can be driven through, allowing you to fall into the gap between the grass and the fence
  • if you hit the armco barriers, you get stopped dead in a very strange manner
  • and the surface seems a little too bumpy.

Because that's to my personal and work life I have no free time to work on the tracks so I decided to upload what I have.

Thanks to everyone involved and everyone that helped

Taken from his Le mans.

Esotic

Premium
When I start a hotlapping session my kart falls and flips over, so I'm assuming the hotlapping start should be closer to the ground.

Cheers,

Dave/Esotic

Actually, i'm working on it. :coffee::D

Before :

.jpg

After :
mod 30.3.jpg

I have almost finished updating the textures but i don’t know if it’s worth it to finish it.
I don’t have much motivation for that anymore.