Sports Bag

Plugins Sports Bag 0.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, i like too much this mod, i have a problem with it , i lost the bag and i can't find it, i don't know how to reset the location of the bag. can u help me. thanks and great work !

Hi, i like too much this mod, i have a problem with it , i lost the bag and i can't find it, i don't know how to reset the location of the bag. can u help me. thanks and great work !
If you take the mod out of the mod folder, run the game so it ‘deletes’ the bag, put the files back in your mod folder and run the game again, does that work?
It works for me.
If it doesn’t work, just reinstall it.

If you take the mod out of the mod folder, run the game so it ‘deletes’ the bag, put the files back in your mod folder and run the game again, does that work?
It works for me.
If it doesn’t work, just reinstall it.
Hi, thanks for reply, i found that in "user"\AppData\LocalLow\Amistech\My Summer Car create a file named sportbag.xml, i simply delete this file and restart the game. it apperars again in the initial position. this apply to some others mods like mobile phone and alarm clock. Thanks a lot. i wish that this information may be useful to others. Thanks again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back